January transfer targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
This is what happens when you base opinions on a Wikipedia page.

Multiple websites saying his height is 5ft 8. Fair enough if his height is 6ft 2. He doesn’t appear it on the pitch. Eaves appears more of a physical presence.

Multiple websites saying his height is 5ft 8. Fair enough if his height is 6ft 2. He doesn’t appear it on the pitch. Eaves appears more of a physical presence.
Eh? He looks easily bigger than 6ft on the pitch, largely because he is.

Simply saying eaves has more height and more of a physical presence would like us to go for him especially as he’s out of contract.

Last edited:
Simply saying eaves has more height and more of a physical presence would like us to go for him especially as he’s out of contract.

Been linked with Rangers, Blackburn, Hibs and another (can’t remember who now. Maybe Preston).

I’m not convinced he’d be good enough for Championship. Seems to have found a happy place at Gillingham after not ever scoring more than 7 in one season before anywhere else.

Been linked with Rangers, Blackburn, Hibs and another (can’t remember who now. Maybe Preston).

I’m not convinced he’d be good enough for Championship. Seems to have found a happy place at Gillingham after not ever scoring more than 7 in one season before anywhere else.

Might be being over cautious but Wyke has been injured for most of the season and Eaves is bang in form and has been all season

Don’t think he’s wears glasses either

Might be being over cautious but Wyke has been injured for most of the season and Eaves is bang in form and has been all season

Don’t think he’s wears glasses either

Aye I think Wyke is going to struggle, whether it be fitness or form, but I’m a bit worried about what money we are going to have in the summer, and we will need to have another massive turnover. I’ve a feeling we will spend next to nothing in Jan with what money we do have being kept until then and sounds like Eaves is away in Jan rather than letting contract run out.

I still think we have a strong enough squad to get promoted without needing to stengthen in Jan anyway tbh, although CBs worry me.

Wyke hasn’t proved himself this year. I know I’m being cynical but if he comes back from injury and he’s the 2nd coming of Flo you’ll be fuming. Get a proven striker in and promotion. More competition for places can only be a positive thing imo

He has proved himself in this division, they wont hoy money at another similar player

One things for sure we will not be spending millions on players, we may bring in 2 our 3 but I would be surprised if the total cost is more than 1m

Darren Bent on a free short term deal to come on and grab us a goal in the last 10 mins of a match. Would get us a few points this season. Got experience maybe we are lacking up front.

Agree with Moore and Aribo they both looked like they could step up to the championship from the 90 mins I've seen them

Would like a big shithouse midfielder and a new CB as well

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image
Macca‏ @sunderlandafc11 17m17 minutes ago

Sunderland have made an enquiry for Bournemouth striker Jermain Defoe, according to The Sunday People (print edition, page 49, December 16, 2018).

It has been reported that Sunderland want to sign Defoe on loan from Premier League club Bournemouth...

After some research I’ve compiled a list of players:
Jordan Mutch
Will Hughes
Ejaria
Scott mctominay
Marco grujic
Ibrahimovic
been watching the netflix series

that ch from stoke u23s he was cany quick and big brute

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.