January transfer targets?

Donald saying that there’s potential for 2 or 3 incomings in the window, who do you think would be a good addition?

Kieffer Moore from Barnsley would be a good addition, along with Jakubiak from Bristol Rovers.

We definitely need a CB however I couldn’t name one.

Donald saying that there’s potential for 2 or 3 incomings in the window, who do you think would be a good addition?

Kieffer Moore from Barnsley would be a good addition, along with Jakubiak from Bristol Rovers.

We definitely need a CB however I couldn’t name one.

Wouldnt touch Kieffer Moore from Barnsley he failed miserably last season in the championship and in previous seasons with Ipswich. Playing at his level now,so if we intend staying in League One he would do.

Jacubiak is another no, as he is actually a Watford Player on loan to Bristol Rovers, unless we wanna send Sinclair back and try and swap !!

Wouldnt touch Kieffer Moore from Barnsley he failed miserably last season in the championship and in previous seasons with Ipswich. Playing at his level now,so if we intend staying in League One he would do.

Jacubiak is another is another no, as he is actually a Watford Player on loan to Bristol Rovers, unless we wanna send Sinclair back and try and swap !!

Players can improve.

Imagine this place if Defoe decided he wanted to come back to his favourite club to fire us to the Championship. Not sure how we would re-arrange the starting XI but Defoe and Maja would be f***ing deadly.

Jacubiak is another no, as he is actually a Watford Player on loan to Bristol Rovers, unless we wanna send Sinclair back and try and swap !!

Well we can’t get anyone worse. He was canny first game against Charlton and has got progressively worse since.

Imagine this place if Defoe decided he wanted to come back to his favourite club to fire us to the Championship. Not sure how we would re-arrange the starting XI but Defoe and Maja would be f***ing deadly.

Well we can’t get anyone worse. He was canny first game against Charlton and has got progressively worse since.

Aye very deadly and very expensive !!

[QUOTE

Kone to return from his loan spell?[/QUOTE]

Haha couldn’t imagine anything worse mate sod him and his family:lol:

Last edited:
That Aribo was very impressive first game of the season, admittedly, I haven't seen him since. Would be the type of player we need though. Glen Kamara could also be an option. We are not going to sign someone in the Kiefer Moore mould, Wyke is the man for that. A centre back is a necessity surely.

Agree, I was thinking of the lad from Charlton and couldn’t think of his name. Lives in London and probably guaranteed a playoff spot so unlikely to leave, but you never know.

Unbelievable Jeff this afternoon reckoned we are strongly linked with I think it's Shankland ? from Ayr ...scored 26 or something so far ...
Though I think we were in the summer so dunno if he was just going off that. ..
Id be after Bayliss from Coventry and Mpenza? from Luton ...

Back