Ireland latest.

Check WHO advice, check Patrick Vallance advice, check SAGE advice.

They all advise going in early and hard, meanwhile Johnson the clown does not even recommend WFH.

You are really trying to defend the indefensible here.
Your in spain aren’t you? So your view of this is based on media and here say from the uk . Is that correct ?

Are you in the UK
Portugal isn’t it?

They all advise going in early and hard, meanwhile Johnson the clown does not even recommend WFH.

I’m not defending anything, as I said earlier in the thread, there are legitimate arguments either way.
WHO have said not to panic or ban travel btw… Omicron: Don't panic but prepare for likely spread, says WHO

Last edited:
I was back in Dublin last Friday, for the first time since March 11th 2020, having previously went back and forth weekly.

Sad to see so many businesses, both shops and hospitality venues with signs stating “closed permanently due to Covid”.

Enjoyed myself, and did find the point of a midnight curfew stupid. Table service only will kill off a few more of the smaller bars, social distancing in restaurants will kill off some more restaurants as they just don’t have the room.

The bigger bars have been doing table service before Covid anyway so it’s only early closing that will impact them.

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it is indefensible. In my experience of real humans in life, most people do not want any more restrictions than we have now, and they have perfectly valid reasons.

There are many reasons to not being in extra restrictions at present.

You feel you want them back in. That's up to you, doesn't mean you are right or it's ok to abuse politicians or posters who don't agree.

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean it is indefensible. In my experience of real humans in life, most people do not want any more restrictions than we have now, and they have perfectly valid reasons.

You feel you want them back in. That's up to you, doesn't mean you are right or it's ok to abuse politicians or posters who don't agree.

steady on man

He's just getting it all out before they ban him again for three months :lol:

Back