Incident at Tate Modern Art Gallery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lived in a flat in Fulham where six carers looked after him in shifts of two, day and night? Jesus how much has this f***ing cost? You can tell by his picture he’s a wrong un. Why are the taxpayer paying for this rubbish? Take him up the shard alright, in more ways than one. Hope he gets smashed apart in prison. We keep hearing about these inmates with hearts of gold and all the rest, do the taxpayer a favour and show this lad a good time.
What would you have proposed we do with him?

Heard the recording on Jeremy Vine at work today. It’s an absolute disgrace that this was allowed to happen considering his detailed plan to do exactly what he done.
I don’t care whether he’s autistic or not, the man was clearly a twisted, sadistic, evil creature and should never have been left unattended.

Feel so sorry for the victim.

Hope the company is forced to cover all costs of the boy’s rehabilitation and more in compensation. Clearly the issue wasn’t dealt with correctly.

Heard the recording on Jeremy Vine at work today. It’s an absolute disgrace that this was allowed to happen considering his detailed plan to do exactly what he done.
I don’t care whether he’s autistic or not, the man was clearly a twisted, sadistic, evil creature and should never have been left unattended.

Feel so sorry for the victim.

Hope the company is forced to cover all costs of the boy’s rehabilitation and more in compensation. Clearly the issue wasn’t dealt with correctly.

Shouldn’t we wait for the full story to come out before we conclude who didn’t deal with this correctly

Mad and bad IMO. He apparently said he wouldn't kill anyone if he got his tablet back - guess they didn't give him it back and look what happened.

He lived in a flat in Fulham where six carers looked after him in shifts of two, day and night? Jesus how much has this f***ing cost? You can tell by his picture he’s a wrong un. Why are the taxpayer paying for this rubbish? Take him up the shard alright, in more ways than one. Hope he gets smashed apart in prison. We keep hearing about these inmates with hearts of gold and all the rest, do the taxpayer a favour and show this lad a good time.

Good lord. Is this really how people feel about those who are mentally ill? The lad clearly was not of sound mind when he did what he did, so to call for him to be killed in prison is shocking really.

What a disgusting, sickening thing to say. I’d say you should be ashamed of yourself but doubtless you have no shame.

I think its equally as horrid that some think just because hes autistic it gives some form of "excuse" for what he did.

I saw similiar excuses for the Sandy Hook shooter and its complete BS imo - absolutely plenty of autistic and mentally challenged/slow folk who pose no harm to anyone.

This wanker is evil and has probably gotten through life doing whatever he's wanted and any act of violence or rage is blamed on his condition.

Lock him up and throw away the key- should be minimum 25-30 years the scumbag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back