Incident at Tate Modern Art Gallery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A teenager said he threw a boy from the 10th floor of the Tate Modern in London because he wanted to be on the TV news.
In his police interview, Bravery said he had to prove a point "to every idiot" who said he had no mental health problems, asking police if it was going to be on the news.
"I wanted to be on the news, who I am and why I did it, so when it is official no-one can say anything else."

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible thing. News says the attacker is autistic and personality disordered. He was citing hearing voices telling him to kill (command hallucination) so may have developed a psychosis due to the stress of managing. He said the attack was also to show his dissatisfaction with the help he was getting.
Given he is 17 there is a potential he was finding it impossible to access care, 18 is hard and fast for adult services but at 17 CAMHS start to reject saying by the time people are assessed and in treatment it will be time to discharge. 17= limbo.
Not going to politicise this but mental health services are on their knees doing strange things to manage.

Terrible thing. News says the attacker is autistic and personality disordered. He was citing hearing voices telling him to kill (command hallucination) so may have developed a psychosis due to the stress of managing. He said the attack was also to show his dissatisfaction with the help he was getting.
Given he is 17 there is a potential he was finding it impossible to access care, 18 is hard and fast for adult services but at 17 CAMHS start to reject saying by the time people are assessed and in treatment it will be time to discharge. 17= limbo.
Not going to politicise this but mental health services are on their knees doing strange things to manage.
This will only get worse with the cuts to services planned by the tories

FFS
Yeh just watched it on the news, heartbreaking for the little lad and his family and dare I say the lad that pushed him off was failed too.
Seems his carers claim they recorded and reported his threats up the chain yet no action or indeed record was kept.

FFS
Seen the clip of his monobrow. Be some deep underlying anger issues there.
The help he needs hopefully, he’s someone’s son at the end of the day. He’s not well.
Jesus wept
You seen some of the articles about him? Evil. Said his carers were terrified of telling him no as it’d send him into a rage. Needs a massive kicking

Last edited:
He lived in a flat in Fulham where six carers looked after him in shifts of two, day and night? Jesus how much has this f***ing cost? You can tell by his picture he’s a wrong un. Why are the taxpayer paying for this rubbish? Take him up the shard alright, in more ways than one. Hope he gets smashed apart in prison. We keep hearing about these inmates with hearts of gold and all the rest, do the taxpayer a favour and show this lad a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back