Incident at Tate Modern Art Gallery...

Doberman

Striker
17 year old boy arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after throwing 6 year old boy off tenth floor 'viewing platform'...

:eek:

London 999 Feed
Replying to
@999London
#Southwark #SouthBank #SE1 #TateModern update: Met police say a 17 year old male has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a 6 year old boy was thrown from the 10th floor viewing platform. The victim is in a life threatening condition.

I understand the papers try to stay impartial on occasions such as this, but you can’t hold out much hope from a drop from this height.

Poor little lad.

Nothing to suggest the arrested is known to the victim apparently. Random attack. Not that it makes any difference.

For fuck’s sake this is awful. As a parent I can’t even begin to imagine what they must be going through. God I hope the little one survives.

For fuck’s sake this is awful. As a parent I can’t even begin to imagine what they must be going through. God I hope the little one survives.
My first thought was that it was probably a sibling but it doesn't actually mention that.double heartache if it is though.

Early to speculate on anything, the seventeen yr old might have mental health issues for all we know.
I understand the papers try to stay impartial on occasions such as this, but you can’t hold out much hope from a drop from this height.

Poor little lad.
He landed on the fifth floor roof so not the full drop but still at least 15-20m or so so not looking favourable.

Slightly off topic but it's always baffled me why there aren't more 'pushed under a tube train' incidents. It seems very easy to do and as there as so many mentally unwell people in that London, it still seems very rare. Is it one crime where the scope of CCTV puts people off.

Hope the youngster pulls through.

Slightly off topic but it's always baffled me why there aren't more 'pushed under a tube train' incidents. It seems very easy to do and as there as so many mentally unwell people in that London, it still seems very rare. Is it one crime where the scope of CCTV puts people off.

Hope the youngster pulls through.
I always plant myself tensed up with legs apart facing forwards on platforms just in case some loon fancies trying to push me in front of a metro or summat.

Back