Incident at Tate Modern Art Gallery...

A former career said:
He's also scarily intelligent. I watched an edition of the TV quiz show The Chase with him once and he answered every single question correctly.

That's freakish levels of intelligence right there.

or it was a repeat and he had seen it before

Slightly off topic but it's always baffled me why there aren't more 'pushed under a tube train' incidents. It seems very easy to do and as there as so many mentally unwell people in that London, it still seems very rare. Is it one crime where the scope of CCTV puts people off.

Hope the youngster pulls through.
It’s pretty regular they have a special clean up team, saw a documentary a while back could be one a day if I recall

Heartbreaking reading the parents describe how their son keeps smiling and reacting to their jokes but struggles to move and talk still. Six years old ffs.
Yes very moving. They sound very strong parents and clearly need to be. Poor little lad.

I was surprised the fund set up has only reached £100k. Compared to some that are started and receive a substantial amount in a short time, this seems somewhat low.

How’s that? I’ve used a rather crass Jim Jeffries quote to describe him but he’s clearly severely autistic
You really can't assume that from that photo. Some people on the spectrum may behave in a way that is identifiable but I've worked with lots of people where it certainly wouldn't be obvious.

Not the full shilling by the look of him like.
Again, that can't be absolutely determined by appearance. The fact he pushed a six year old to his almost certain death is a pretty strong indicator that something is wrong though. Appearance doesn't mean anything, behaviour does.

Fuck off- the lad is clearly not a full shilling.
Have a look at him man.
I'm saying his behaviour is what dictates that, not his appearance. There are plenty of physiological disorders that can cause people to look different without having any cognitive or psychiatric problems.

Back