I'm proud of my support .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm down for 2 so that's only 1793 left for everyone else ....... Burton is a great pub crawl even without a match at the end of it ;)

Dave Fairs, well known on here, was a doorman there for years and it was always a great stopover.
Not seen him yet this season.

He's got lots of work on mate

Lol. I only lived in South Yorkshire for 2 years. I did used to say "aif a bitter" though if I didn't want a pint:)
Or aif a mild

I have been to the last 2 home games on me own. Not proud of it think i need to get a life :lol:

Me mates have totally jacked it in like

Bollocks mate, you're living your life and doing things you can find some pleaure in, however weird.

Put it this way .... in 20 years time will your mates be posting about how they traipsed around B&Q?

You might witness something memorable, they certainly won't.

Look at some of the mad posts, on here, about obscure matches from the 70's

Besides, if you stop going I'll track you down and have you killed :cool:

..... and many other people are rightly proud of theirs.

I've seen a few people saying we're a laughing stock and an embarrassment.

Well they may be right but imo they're totally missing the point.

I'll be at Brentford with hundreds of decent people who are proud to have supported their club through thick & thin just like supporters of Carlisle, Darlington, Hartlepool or Scarborough ......so we've dropped a division and are struggling to adjust, big deal. We've been down to the 3rd division before and the support was absolutely incredible.

We weren't embarrassed then and I'm not now ...... that's football, Leicester won the league but might be relegated this season.

BTW, strong drink has been taken ..... so sue me :cool:

That's you're opinion and you're entitled to air it. Fair play for your loyal support. It's not going well though is it? Other people put in as much effort and they are entitled to air their opinion as well. Majority of the clubs income atm doesn't rely on attendance - need to be watchful that people like yourself aren't taken as blind loyal fools.

That's you're opinion and you're entitled to air it. Fair play for your loyal support. It's not going well though is it? Other people put in as much effort and they are entitled to air their opinion as well. Majority of the clubs income atm doesn't rely on attendance - need to be watchful that people like yourself aren't taken as blind loyal fools.

:lol:

No of course not you simpleton ......

Wakey ftm in Sussex, Arcane Jesh, Notorious N O B and 19 others like this.

Bollocks mate, you're living your life and doing things you can find some pleaure in, however weird.

Put it this way .... in 20 years time will your mates be posting about how they traipsed around B&Q?

You might witness something memorable, they certainly won't.

Look at some of the mad posts, on here, about obscure matches from the 70's

Besides, if you stop going I'll track you down and have you killed :cool:

Reiver, you called ? ;)

Not read the whole thread but enough to get the feeling...

Interested to read that some lads enjoy the losing of PM tossers, I'm with that.

Been to places where we have had literally 20 of us, but whee gives a feck

We are Sunderland

PS I've been on the piss today ;)

Not read the whole thread but enough to get the feeling...

Interested to read that some lads enjoy the losing of PM tossers, I'm with that.

Been to places where we have had literally 20 of us, but whee gives a feck

We are Sunderland

PS I've been on the piss today ;)

Not the only one by the look of that Bumblebee wum ;)

Keep him off the shandy, he can't handle it .......

Last edited:
Every club has its hardcore. It’s like a family particularly going to away games.
Over 500 Swindon yesterday a decent turnout when you consider the percentage of our fans that travel away. Always has a decent sway following.
Two lads with me yesterday, one travelled from Scotland the other Preston.

Surely those players of yours need to look at the away following and think fuck it I’m going to run myself into the ground.

Lovely interview with our Manager after Carlisle away, our first game and his first game in charge and a brand new team.
Nearly 700 had made the trip up and were singing before the game.
Apparently went in the changing room and said you know what to do but more importantly he acknowledged the supporters and couldn’t believe the numbers we had taken. Please do it for them he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back