I'm proud of my support .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiver

Winger
..... and many other people are rightly proud of theirs.

I've seen a few people saying we're a laughing stock and an embarrassment.

Well they may be right but imo they're totally missing the point.

I'll be at Brentford with hundreds of decent people who are proud to have supported their club through thick & thin just like supporters of Carlisle, Darlington, Hartlepool or Scarborough ......so we've dropped a division and are struggling to adjust, big deal. We've been down to the 3rd division before and the support was absolutely incredible.

We weren't embarrassed then and I'm not now ...... that's football, Leicester won the league but might be relegated this season.

BTW, strong drink has been taken ..... so sue me :cool:

Supporters such as yourself are all that is currently good about SAFC.

However I am embarrassed at how shit this once great club is currently and I can't understand how anyone with any affiliation to SAFC can feel any other way.
I can’t be embarrassed by something not of my doing. I am pissed off with those that are though. But, I’m always hopeful things will turnaround :cool:

I'll be at Brentford with hundreds of decent people who are proud to have supported their club through thick & thin just like supporters of Carlisle, Darlington, Hartlepool or Scarborough ......so we've dropped a division and are struggling to adjust, big deal. We've been down to the 3rd division before and the support was absolutely incredible.

We weren't embarrassed then and I'm not now ...... that's football, Leicester won the league but might be relegated this season.

Just a Carling (or 10) will do for me thanks.

It is the owner, CEO, manager, club and team that are an embarrasment.

The fans have nothing to be embarrassed about, but excusing the owner and club if we are relegated once again is not something that should be welcomed.

Failure should not be defended nor accepted on account of us having decent fans that will continue to support the club regardless of our position. We should demand and expect better, not continually accept second best. I love my club as much as anyone and want them to be the best they can possibly be.

We look like an amateur setup at the moment, managed by a complete joke that has failed to show us any signs whatsoever that he is capable of leading our team.

Hopefully he is gone by the time you attend the Brentford game and there's more of an optimistic atmosphere amongst our travelling fans.

Last edited:
I support my club whether we're at Wembley or Burton ...... I'd be embarrassed to vary my support depending on results tbh.

Good on you for that - that's not taking the piss either, I dread to think where we would be without people like you.

Its all about me,me,me:rolleyes:

Nobody should feel the need to apologise for their support x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back