I'm proud of my support .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to shoe horn anything ...... I'm going to a Sunderland game and am very happy to talk about that on a Sunderland forum with Sunderland supporters.

Ive sorted tickets for 3 people at Brentford, had someone find me a spare and made arrangements with a few lads on where to meet up for a drink.

All with the help of this board and that's what we do, lots of us but, of course, you take exception with me.

You never come on with travel or ticket info, or post arrangements for 'meet ups' because of the kind of person you are, so you don't understand.

This forum is an important place to exchange info about travel, tickets, pubs, etc.

If you don't want to have to suffer my posts just put me on ignore and stop bothering me.

When you say 'You'll be telling us' you actually mean you because you don't speak on behalf of anyone except your pathetic multiple log ins :lol:

Now, you've made your point, so you've no need to keep repeating yourself ..... some people are enjoying the thread.
me me me! Can you not do anything without an announcement? :lol:
Even your portly little mate from Hartlepool pulled you up on it.

me me me! Can you not do anything without an announcement? :lol:
Don't bring me into it. As a matter of fact after reading one of his later posts I realised I was wrong to pull him up. I hadn't realised you'd been on glowing about mag support again, shame on you.
Sounds like they'll have a great time at Brentford.

me me me! Can you not do anything without an announcement?

All these years on here and you've never seen the weekly 'roll call' threads :lol:

I'm the kind of person who talks about games I'm going to ..... you're the kind who analyses matches you haven't been to.

And why are you so conspicuously avoiding answering a simple question?

"You love to post that our support, especially away, isn't worth mentioning ..... yet you just had to come on to post about the Mags attendance at Southampton."

Don't bring me into it. As a matter of fact after reading one of his later posts I realised I was wrong to pull him up. I hadn't realised you'd been on glowing about mag support again, shame on you.

As I said to the Swindon lad, we're a family and families bicker, fall out and make up.

The likes of Jardine only have multiple logins or pretend 'duck mate cliques' who'd 'like' each other's posts if they said they were going on a gay dating website :lol:

Last edited:
All these years on here and you've never seen the weekly 'roll call' threads :lol:

I'm the kind of person who talks about games I'm going to ..... you're the kind who analyses matches you haven't been to.

And why are you so conspicuously avoiding answering a simple question?

"You love to post that our support, especially away, isn't worth mentioning ..... yet you just had to come on to post about the Mags attendance at Southampton."

As I said to the Swindon lad, we're a family and families bicker, fall out and make up.

The likes of Jardine only have multiple logins or pretend 'duck mate cliques' who'd 'like' each other's posts if they said they were going on a gay dating website :lol:
I didn't praise the mags attendance, I just said I was surprised at how many travelled. They can do what they want but it doesn't impress me as I've said many times.
Anyway I can tell you're settled in for the night again and no doubt dipping into the shiekhs drinks cabinet so I'll leave you to it. You'd think with all these mates you claim to have and wonderful lifestyle you'd be able to find something better to do than sit on your own getting blotto and spending night after night on here.......
Enjoy

I didn't praise the mags attendance, I just said I was surprised at how many travelled. They can do what they want but it doesn't impress me as I've said many times.
Anyway I can tell you're settled in for the night again and no doubt dipping into the shiekhs drinks cabinet so I'll leave you to it. You'd think with all these mates you claim to have and wonderful lifestyle you'd be able to find something better to do than sit on your own getting blotto and spending night after night on here.......
Enjoy

It impressed you enough for it to be your very first post on the Newcastle thread :lol:

And I never said you 'praised it'.

That's where you catch yourself out because you know fine well you were praising it.

When I ask you about it that's exactly what pops into your mind ...... so you assume I was accusing you of praising the Mags.

Slipped up again Jardine, you're floundering as usual hence your 'oh so predictable' cracks about the Sheikh etc.

You're probably the most predictable poster on the entire board.

So taking it up the arse by the owner, management and greedy players without complaint makes you a better fan, do me a favour :lol:

I'm not 'taking it up the arse' unlike some people on here.

Nor am I claiming to be a better fan.

I'm not supporting Sunderland without complaint either, I do complain.

Apart from that your post is 100% correct.

Last edited:
Maybe there should be a club for people who are fans of supporters.

:lol:

Easy meat. Knew it would smoke out one of the dafties, f***ing obsessed with me and my club.

Threads like this do have a "look at me" element to them.

Interesting that the OP apparently doesn't give a shit what people on here think but cites how many likes his posts have garnered as a means of defence against his point.

Mr SMB mainly posting on mag threads yet again.

He simply cannot help himself, lives on this forum.

You sad mag bastard, totally obsessed with us.

Interesting that the OP apparently doesn't give a shit what people on here think but cites how many likes his posts have garnered as a means of defence against his point.

Except that's not what I've done you dope ...... I was amused by how Jardine missed the point while so many people got it.

"40+ people got the point of the OP but you, as usual, contrived to miss it ..... no surprise. You have no idea about the subject of the thread but you just can't resist another sly dig at anything to do with Sunderland. You love to post that our support, especially away, isn't worth mentioning ..... yet you just had to come on to post about the Mags attendance at Southampton :rolleyes: That's just how you are, nothing wrong with it but you'll no doubt deny it as usual."

No defence from me there, no one can argue with it ..... I'm proud of my support, end of story.

I don't give a shit what people think ...... nice to see you 3 holding hands though, funny how often that happens.

Threads like this do have a "look at me" element to them.

Yes it's incredible that people post things they know about, games they've been to, places they've travelled to, memories of Sunderland etc ..... like this chap.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/trip-down-memory-lane.1337401/

To be fair he claimed he had no idea how to post the photo of himself, he said he was posting, but managed this one ..... well done that man.

Or perhaps nothing to do with anything except themselves, like this "look at me" classic ....

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/in-3-posts-time-i-finally-become-a-striker.1313790/

Or perhaps people should ignore reality entirely and post threads about imaginary protests they're organising, games they've been to or likes they've received :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back