I'm proud of my support .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

It’s exactly what you did, you whopper.

Good to know me liking the post got the desired effect though. You’re too easy.

You and my other little groupie that claims he has me on ignore.

Last edited:

It’s exactly what you did, you whopper.

Dear me, do you sit there pounding the 'refresh' button 24 hours a day ...... always straight back on in seconds :lol:

"40+ people got the point of the OP but you, as usual, contrived to miss it ..... no surprise. You have no idea about the subject of the thread but you just can't resist another sly dig at anything to do with Sunderland. You love to post that our support, especially away, isn't worth mentioning ..... yet you just had to come on to post about the Mags attendance at Southampton :rolleyes: That's just how you are, nothing wrong with it but you'll no doubt deny it as usual."

No defence from me, as you're claiming, just pointing out that Jardine missed the point but other people didn't.

But you keep posting your smilies and trying to convince yourself of whatever it is you're trying to say.

Doesn't give a shite what people think yet the second he's finished plumping the sheikhs cushions he's back on here justifying himself.
I'll not take up too much of your time rivs as no doubt you've another exhilarating shift on here coming up.
Enjoy.

Show ignored content you fuckin lying freak!

We are your shitty little world. The main man in forming the Zigettes. Following me around the forum constantly, fancy thinking you actually have a family. :lol:

Mainly posts on mag threads, yet another blatant lie from Mr SMB, you sad little man.

Hahaha 49 posts today you absolute spunk guzzling plastic wanker hahahahaha

Last edited:
I have supported my club for sixty years and some of the football I have seen has been embarrassing, but I have never been embarrassed to say I support the lads in red and white stripes.
Nor should you or anyone else mate. Football is cyclical and for all we are staring down barrel at minute things can change quickly.

Don't bring me into it. As a matter of fact after reading one of his later posts I realised I was wrong to pull him up. I hadn't realised you'd been on glowing about mag support again, shame on you.
Sounds like they'll have a great time at Brentford.

Fun in Brentford? .... I'll try ;) ;) ;)

Nor should you or anyone else mate. Football is cyclical and for all we are staring down barrel at minute things can change quickly.
Yes mate, 100% agree we have only to look at our history.

Doesn't give a shite what people think yet the second he's finished plumping the sheikhs cushions he's back on here justifying himself.
I'll not take up too much of your time rivs as no doubt you've another exhilarating shift on here coming up.
Enjoy.

Except I'm not :lol:

The vast majority of people obviously get what I'm saying ..... no surprise the Three Stooges are pretending they don't is it?

I have supported my club for sixty years and some of the football I have seen has been embarrassing, but I have never been embarrassed to say I support the lads in red and white stripes.

My point exactly ....... incredible some people seem to struggle so badly to grasp such a simple concept ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back