I'm at a bastard wedding on the day of the play off final

It's a f***ing football match to decide whether we play in a shit league or an even shitter league.

I guess it depends on what you value more highly. Its being played about 10 miles away and to be honest if it was in my garden I'd close the curtains. I don't even know what date it is

Only 10 miles away man

We could have had a pint at the shit cup trophy with Kev

I had tickets for a music festival when I was about 17 and couldn’t wait to go. I ended up getting glandular fever/tonsillitis or something and was bed ridden and missed it.

My dad felt sorry for me so he came in my room with a radio where they were broadcasting live from the main stage at the festival. He thought that would cheer me up. It had the opposite effect.

If I’m not going to the match with all my pals I’d rather not watch it to be honest.
I'd still probably watch it in the synagogue on my phone

Starts at 4.30pm, there's no way I can do both. I've suggested I could just pop along for the evening do but that is completely unacceptable apparently.

I'm fucked. :cry:

Are they your mates or your wife's mates?

If the latter, an emergency could be invented.

Starts at 4.30pm, there's no way I can do both. I've suggested I could just pop along for the evening do but that is completely unacceptable apparently.

I'm fucked. :cry:
I missed seeing James Brown at The Sage a few years ago for a wedding. Then again, it was MY wedding:lol:. I wasn`t allowed pop out for a bit either:cry:

Back