I'm at a bastard wedding on the day of the play off final

Most newly married couples aren’t bucking on their wedding nights these days apparently.

Been together years, stressed about the big day, mortal, etc.

Purely based on testimony from couples I know whose weddings I’ve attended and the lads have told me afterwards.

Most newly married couples aren’t bucking on their wedding nights these days apparently.

Purely based on testimony from couples I know whose weddings I’ve attended and the lads have told me afterwards.

Some good ploughing to be had on your wedding night.

As its tradition you basically thumb in a softy for a few seconds then get back to the party.

Some good ploughing to be had on your wedding night.

Nah, marry them once you're bored of f***ing them.

My team at work won a £50 Amazon voucher in a work competition last year. We were struggling to find anything to benefit the whole team so I started looking for daft things and found life sized cardboard cutouts. Ainsley is good value as he's a tall lad. Danny deVito and Warwick Davis both cost the same and get you far less celebrity cardboard. Ed Sheeran's more dartable though!

Don't think we've used the voucher yet.

I don't think Amazon do life sized cardboard cutouts of any of the Last of the Summer Wine characters.
thanks for screwing up my amazon recommendations!! :lol:
Logon or register to see this image

Back