I'm at a bastard wedding on the day of the play off final

It's a f***ing football match to decide whether we play in a shit league or an even shitter league.

I guess it depends on what you value more highly. Its being played about 10 miles away and to be honest if it was in my garden I'd close the curtains. I don't even know what date it is

Aye who’d have thought a thread about a Sunderland football match on a Sunderland message board.

It's a f***ing football match to decide whether we play in a shit league or an even shitter league.

I guess it depends on what you value more highly. Its being played about 10 miles away and to be honest if it was in my garden I'd close the curtains. I don't even know what date it is
What an interesting view you hold. You are right but what is wrong with you that you have to present yourself in such an unfashionable manner?

Welcome to the Sunderland supporters message board. Did you take a wrong turn?

My wife’s doing the half. Our train home gets into Dundee at 2:57 so there might be some Wacky Races type driving home to catch it on the telly.
Two of us doing liverpool half, Pell doing the full. We’ll find a pub to watch it in and wait for him, might spur him on to speed up

Back