I'm at a bastard wedding on the day of the play off final

I also have a similar dilemma.

The option that sees me NOT going to the final is the option that is likely to lead to me getting divorced.

f***ing hell, where did I read that then , apologies to the op!

:lol:

The wedding has to be on a Sunday because the bride is Jewish as is all her family, lots of whom are travelling from South Africa and are quite strict and are having special kosher meals prepared. They’ll be doing all the stuff like being held up on chairs and smashing a glass and whatnot, not sure if a Rabbi is conducting the service though.

Someone mentioned a Jewish wedding but not the OP. :lol:
Mackers did say the wedding was on a Sunday because 'Jews mate' so I must admit admit I thought the implication was that it was a Jewish wedding.

They’ll build up to the wedding, then it mysteriously won’t happen at the last minute.

The OP will have missed out on a ticket at this point, and thus won’t be going to a wedding, the match or have a job
You are full of cynical cruelty. :lol:

I've having major surgery next Friday.

Annoyingly it's the operation I should have had in December, but the consultant did the wrong operation, so I need to go back in and have the correct one. What a pisser!
You need to get your priorities right Becs. It’s not every year we get to Wembley. ;)

Oh and good luck.

Er. And I can’t go either :(

It's a f***ing football match to decide whether we play in a shit league or an even shitter league.

I guess it depends on what you value more highly. Its being played about 10 miles away and to be honest if it was in my garden I'd close the curtains. I don't even know what date it is

It's a f***ing football match to decide whether we play in a shit league or an even shitter league.

I guess it depends on what you value more highly. Its being played about 10 miles away and to be honest if it was in my garden I'd close the curtains. I don't even know what date it is

Same as the Championship play off final then.

Back