Ian Brown on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are you replying to yourself? Or did you mean to sign into another account first?

Ooof!
So much of that going on with these loons on this board. Mods should clamp down on it.

I wonder - @Roger, have you seen an increase in the monthly number of account registrations in the past 12 months, compared to say, February 2019 to February 2020?

Last edited:
Why are you replying to yourself? Or did you mean to sign into another account first?
Mistake
So much of that going on with these loons on this board. Mods should clamp down on it.
Aye mods ha way
Mistake

Aye mods ha way
Rather than debate this is the crap
Debunked what? The messages on Twitter? Haway man.

That’s like me saying that there’s a conspiracy by Hovis to replace everyone’s shoes with crumpets.

Debunk that, sheeple!
De bunk one thing he said. You cant
You can just take the piss and name call. But can’t prove any of it wrong
He is a next level tin foil hat loon

loads of people have spotted him in a mask in his local sainsburys, in some leafy suburb of greater manchester where he lives in his mansion though, tweeting from his iPhone :lol:
What had he said wrong?
Reading through this everyone says he is wrong, not why he is wrong. I no it’s scary but ask yourself

Last edited:
Mistake

Aye mods ha way

What had he said wrong?

Reading through this everyone says he is wrong, not why he is wrong. I no it’s scary but ask yourself
Eh? Why should anyone have to debunk somebody's f***ing half baked nonsense? Surely the onus is on the person spouting said bollocks to prove it?

Mistake

Aye mods ha way

What had he said wrong?

He's anti-vaccine. Vaccines are one of the great miracles of the modern age. They have eliminated terrible diseases such as smallpox and polio, and they enable us to travel safely to all parts of the world. There is no evidence whatsoever that the Covid vaccines are unsafe. The accelerated development timeline was possible because there were already existing vaccines in development against coronaviruses, and the funding process - which is usually the most time consuming part of vaccine development - took days rather than years.

Ian Brown has been propagating half-baked conspiracy theories and misinformation. He's a danger to all of us.

Mistake

Aye mods ha way

What had he said wrong?

Why would anyone waste their time debunking something that is clearly bullshit at first glance?

Honestly man, it’s just pointless attention seeking garbage and people like you who believe it, need help

I’m struggling to believe leading infection experts and those who work daily in hospitals, during this pandemic or that of a pop singer in the early 90s

ill go with the former for now

His craic is beyond dangerous. God knows how many working class people 18-60 hold bim in great esteem and hang on every word he says.

Fair enough if you have your pandemic doubts but he’s full on Icke-like lunacy.

I can separate the art from the man, but f***ing hell the last few years have shattered the admiration I had for some of these frontmen. Morriseys another.

Innit! Two of my heroes announcing loud and clear that they are mere mortals. Mind you Morriseys been making a bell of himself in public for quite some time.

His craic is beyond dangerous. God knows how many working class people 18-60 hold bim in great esteem and hang on every word he says.

Fair enough if you have your pandemic doubts but he’s full on Icke-like lunacy.
So far the % uptake in the old age bracket seems to have been higher than expected. Be interesting to see how that holds up as the age groups being offered it gets lower.

there may be a disconnect between the exposure online posts gets compared to what’s happening on the streets.

So far the % uptake in the old age bracket seems to have been higher than expected. Be interesting to see how that holds up as the age groups being offered it gets lower.

there may be a disconnect between the exposure online posts gets compared to what’s happening on the streets.

i think there'll be a big number of 30-50 year olds who will spout off about not getting it, but when the time comes and their invite lands through the door, they'll quietly scurry off and get themselves protected

i think there'll be a big number of 30-50 year olds who will spout off about not getting it, but when the time comes and their invite lands through the door, they'll quietly scurry off and get themselves protected
I do hope so, cause that protects society in general. Plus, it confirms the importance people place in online opinion would be misplaced when compared to on the streets...

but, it might also be the exact opposite.

I can separate the art from the man, but f***ing hell the last few years have shattered the admiration I had for some of these frontmen. Morriseys another.

If Morrissey died shortly after We Are The Quarry, what a legacy and reputation he would have left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back