Ian Brown on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the obsession over Bill Gates? Is it because he is rich, tech related and was funding development of a malaria vaccine?

He is not even connected to any of the leading vaccines that have been announced in the last week or two. Seems to be a random pull from somewhere that has stuck.

🤷‍♂️

Look up the Cutter Incident 1955 USA

Shit can and does happen... fortunately its rare in currant times and how we have rolled out vaccinations with thorough regulations often taking a couple of years or so. Howver these latest ones for Covid 19 have certainly been hurried to say the least.

I haven’t read all that that the OP posted but I have seen Brown spouting anti vax shite and other conspiracy bollocks on social media throughout the pandemic. As a result there’ll be loads of 20 year old stone roses fans who walk like Liam Gallagher in skinny jeans and adidas city series trainers who’ll be lapping up all his bullshit because they think he’s ‘mega’. Blokes a dangerous idiot.

The better the artist the easier it is to separate the art from the artist. Had the same conversation re: Phil Spector at the weekend - horrendous murderous bastard but there is no way I’ll ever switch Be My Baby off when it comes on.

People found it easy to turn their back on Gary Glitter’s archive primarily due to its shiteness rather than their moral compass.

He is a next level tin foil hat loon

loads of people have spotted him in a mask in his local sainsburys, in some leafy suburb of greater manchester where he lives in his mansion though, tweeting from his iPhone :lol:

Look up the Cutter Incident 1955 USA

Shit can and does happen... fortunately its rare in currant times and how we have rolled out vaccinations with thorough regulations often taking a couple of years or so. Howver these latest ones for Covid 19 have certainly been hurried to say the least.

I think a repeat of that incident is berry unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back