Ian Brown on Twitter

As usual these nuts have too much desire to go on a long rambling rant and it ruins any constructive and discussable point they might have and they destroy their own potentially valid messages. Me, I just hope that these vaccines are undergoing enough trial and test and aren't being rushed and going to be the next health scandal - those quickest to approval stand to make billions out of a Covid vaccine and rushing them out feeds everyone's desire for a vaccine, quick, back to normality.

And they say drugs are bad for you...
As usual these nuts have too much desire to go on a long rambling rant and it ruins any constructive and discussable point they might have and they destroy their own potentially valid messages. Me, I just hope that these vaccines are undergoing enough trial and test and aren't being rushed and going to be the next health scandal - those quickest to approval stand to make billions out of a Covid vaccine and rushing them out feeds everyone's desire for a vaccine, quick, back to normality.
Aren’t most of them selling the vaccine at cost price?

Too many irrelevant "facts" and too much easily debunked bullshit in there for me to accept anything that I don't know to be 100% untrue, or arse myself finding out tbh.

I feel dumber for reading it.

Back