Ian Brown on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most likely not. His twitter rants are often incomprehensible and incoherent. Whilst you may not agree with the 4 pages he has posted above, it reads well - suspect a copy and paste job

It’s a copy and paste job mate. As you say, it reads rather well for Mr Brown 😂

Must admit, I’m not sure why he has decided to take up this fight tbh as it will only cause him problems. When even Liam is telling him to behave, you’d think he would give it a rest

Another who has rumbled the secret elite puppet masters hiding in the shadows, and is doing erm nowt at all about it. Spenk :lol:

Edit. Ah, Bill Gates, things are a bit tight so he needed a way of earning a few quid. It seems an elaborate global hoax was the easiest way :lol:

Last edited:
If I was a member of the global elite new world order, I think I'd just keep me head down on my solid gold private island

Couldn't be fucked on with all this trying to inject billions of already subservient people with some random shit
He's got a point about eating healthy like. If everyone ate a bit healthier and exercised a bit more the NHS could thrive

Last edited:
Why the obsession over Bill Gates? Is it because he is rich, tech related and was funding development of a malaria vaccine?

He is not even connected to any of the leading vaccines that have been announced in the last week or two. Seems to be a random pull from somewhere that has stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back