Ian Brown on Twitter

I thought the vaccines don’t necessarily stop the transmission and spreading of COVID, they just fight the symptoms?
They allow your body to fight the infection quicker with a bigger immune response, stopping it overwhelming the body leading to severe symptoms. There's growing evidence that the covid vaccines reduce spread which makes sense as there's less infected cells to transmit to other people.

They allow your body to fight the infection quicker with a bigger immune response, stopping it overwhelming the body leading to severe symptoms. There's growing evidence that the covid vaccines reduce spread which makes sense as there's less infected cells to transmit to other people.

I’ll wait for Sputnik V.

Well my mate Baz who thinks Ian Brown is the best singer of all time says its microchips mate. Prove him wrong 🤷‍♀️

Or is it because nobody paid money to go and see a 50 year old junkie who has been accused of beating up his wife and numerous speeding incidents struggle to sing the single note of all his (John Squires) songs?

Back