Ian Brown on Twitter

Imagine refusing the vaccine man :lol:
Staggering halfwittery. There's one of them at work and I have to give them a wide berth because last time I was near them I couldn't bite my tongue. Irresponsible arseholes. Spent about ten minutes waffling on about some friend of a friend who suffered a fatal reaction with something in a polio vaccine if you can believe it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scared of the vaccine so won’t take it but also scared of covid so would demand being treated. Think this particular poster neatly sums up the anti vax sentiment writ large. Fear and ignorance.

Not scared of either and not seeking treatment - was answering a pointless hypothetical question.

Arrogant how?

You are. You won't get the vaccine because you're scared of it having not been "Phase 4 approved", no?
So could you list an "alternative approach" that anyone other an anti vaxxer(covidiot) would consider a safer option ?

Tumbleweed. Of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Illusions of superiority and self importance despite speaking confidently about a topic they know nowt about. Typically people with low intelligence, low levels of education and lacking in academic qualifications.
You seem to be the one indicating an air of superiority by those comments. I'm happy for you (and everyone else) to do as you please without judgment.

So many people seem unable to accept other peoples position without inventing their own back story/ caricature which incorporates a detailed evaluation of someones intelligence, morality and intent.

You seem to be the one indicating an air of superiority by those comments. I'm happy for you (and everyone else) to do as you please without judgment.

So many people seem unable to accept other peoples position without inventing their own back story/ caricature which incorporates a detailed evaluation of someones intelligence, morality and intent.

:lol:

Imagine not getting the vaccine man

I'm following the advice of people more knowledgable than I am. Who are you? A scientist or doctor? Or just some blokey from Sunderland who eats corned beef and shops in Matalan?

You are. You won't get the vaccine because you're scared of it having not been "Phase 4 approved", no?

Tumbleweed. Of course.
I won't get it because I don't want it, Personally I don't feel it's necessary and I don't wish to be medicated against what I consider a low risk virus (to me) and wish to choose to rely on my immune system. If I was in a different health/ age bracket I may feel differently.

The phase 4 trial status is something that I highlighted as a potential reason some may be concerned. For me that's a secondary factor to the above, but it hardly strengthens the case for me to do something I don't want to do.

I won't get it because I don't want it, Personally I don't feel it's necessary and I don't wish to be medicated against what I consider a low risk virus (to me) and wish to choose to rely on my immune system. If I was in a different health/ age bracket I may feel differently.

The phase 4 trial status is something that I highlighted as a potential reason some may be concerned. For me that's a secondary factor to the above, but it hardly strengthens the case for me to do something I don't want to do.

Low risk to you, high risk to the poor bastards you could potentially pass it on to. Lovely stuff.

I'm following the advice of people more knowledgable than I am. Who are you? A scientist or doctor? Or just some blokey from Sunderland who eats corned beef and shops in Matalan?
I'm happy for you to follow the advice of whoever you choose. I'm not trying to convince anyone what to do on this. None of my business and none of my concern.

Who I am, should be of as little interest to you, as who you are is to me.

Back