How many think this house would be idyllic and how many think the opposite.

Picked a good day to take the photos. The other 363 days the rain would have been lashing off the windows at 88.5 degrees.
My thoughts exactly!

My sister has a weekend cottage much closer to home in Swaledale two steps from the CB pub. Much more practical. About an hour and fifteen to get there from SR 4. She rents it out anarl if anyone’s interested.

My thoughts exactly!

My sister has a weekend cottage much closer to home in Swaledale two steps from the CB pub. Much more practical. About an hour and fifteen to get there from SR 4. She rents it out anarl if anyone’s interested.

pics?

It's not that remote to be fair - you could easily work in Inverness from there and there are local services in Garve and en route to Inverness

Me and the missus looked at another property near there a couple of months ago

I suppose it seems less remote to us as we already live in the Highlands and we're used to how things work up here but I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone

My thoughts exactly!

DM me info. Be great to get away later on in the year.

Back