Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I had no reaction to either my first or second jab. Not wanting to dismiss those that have a reaction but couldn't a lot of this just be people blaming something else that they just happened to have, after their jab, on the jab.
No chance, I know loads who’ve had a reaction (me included on both jabs), all of these people can’t of had something else. Each time it was the day after the jab the symptoms kicked in. Lasted longer for me after first jab.

How old are you? From people I’ve spoken to older people 50+ don’t seem to suffer as much from side effects, may be the immune response

No chance, I know loads who’ve had a reaction (me included on both jabs), all of these people can’t of had something else. Each time it was the day after the jab the symptoms kicked in. Lasted longer for me after first jab.

How old are you? From people I’ve spoken to older people 50+ don’t seem to suffer as much from side effects, may be the immune response
I'm 50 and had my second Astrazeneca yesterday. Woke up with the chills last night and felt rough today with aching body and headache all day. Pretty much the same as first time round.

Still not had any and the walls are closing in on me with the new passports and freedom to travel or work being a bit of a requirement. Feeling really pressured into it now but I'm still going to hold off. I'm not anti vaccine I recommend everyone gets it.

First 24 hours after me second Pfizer I was spot on, just a little bit of a sore arm.

Since 2 yesterday been aching all over and slept on and off since 7 last night. Pop a few more paracetamol and see if I manage to last a day in work as I still feel wrecked.

On holiday tomorrow, will be pissed off if I still feel like this!

First 24 hours after me second Pfizer I was spot on, just a little bit of a sore arm.

Since 2 yesterday been aching all over and slept on and off since 7 last night. Pop a few more paracetamol and see if I manage to last a day in work as I still feel wrecked.

On holiday tomorrow, will be pissed off if I still feel like this!
I feel alreet after my second Pfizer yesterday, hoping it stays off while I’m out tomorrow ha

I had flew like symptoms after the first for two days, proper groggy and headache. Second had no problems although it did seem like they used a knitting needle when it went it. Had both jabs by April.

2nd Pfzer on Thursday, was fine thursday night went for a long walk

Friday felt like I had been hit by a bus, barely been out of bed or off the sofa since.

Sat an Sunday morning had such bad cold sweats for half a second I thought I had wet the bed!

Really hoping it will pass in the next 24 hours/48

Bit shortness of breath too!

I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier, they can't all be banned :D
There will be a mixture of people who have forgotten to change their poll vote, and people who were posting back in January who aren't any longer.

The poll has likely run its course but there are still a few young people who are awaiting their second jab.

I might set up a booster / influenza one for September?

Back