Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How are you doing mate? How long after jab were you getting symbtoms to prompt your admission to hospital? Apologies for being so direct!
Better now mate but still in hospital, been injecting me in the stomach to get rid of clot, I assume with some kind of blood thinner, got 2nd jab around 20th may, started getting chest pain around 4/5 weeks ago. Got really bad about 3 weeks ago but was sent home with painkillers and instructions to rest as it was muscular.. finally admitted last Wednesday. Again I’m still unsure ( as are docs) as to whether it’s vaccine related so I would still recommend everyone gets jabbed. I had recently broke my ribs too which can also cause complications..

Better now mate but still in hospital, been injecting me in the stomach to get rid of clot, I assume with some kind of blood thinner, got 2nd jab around 20th may, started getting chest pain around 4/5 weeks ago. Got really bad about 3 weeks ago but was sent home with painkillers and instructions to rest as it was muscular.. finally admitted last Wednesday. Again I’m still unsure ( as are docs) as to whether it’s vaccine related so I would still recommend everyone gets jabbed. I had recently broke my ribs too which can also cause complications..
All the best for your recovery mate... There's no way to know for sure but you're in the right place!

Didn't realise you could update vote, had second Pfizer at the Centre for Life yesterday. Was less painful than the first, same symptoms as last time really (struggling to lift my arm above my head and felt tired about 8 hours after the jab yesterday mid-evening).

Swam 40 lengths this morning to loosen it up but fck me the first 20 hurt.

gegsongegsonlegs hope you pick up soon​

I've brought my second AZ forward 6 weeks to Monday. Just over 6 weeks from my first. Not the ideal gap but I'm trying to tow the government's line.
the wife has her 2nd job on thursday, we're hoping they don't push that one out further but it is what it is...

Nightingale is ridiculously efficient like. Straight through yday.

2nd jab. Left arm ache and had a fuzzy head last night but slept well. Hopefully that's the worst of it. Only been 24 hours like. Know lots have been canny poorly off the second moderna

Nightingale is ridiculously efficient like. Straight through yday.

2nd jab. Left arm ache and had a fuzzy head last night but slept well. Hopefully that's the worst of it. Only been 24 hours like. Know lots have been canny poorly off the second moderna
I’ll bet you’re just pleased to have received it considering the fools you see on the news in Intensive care currently not having chosen that option! 😳

I had no reaction to either my first or second jab. Not wanting to dismiss those that have a reaction but couldn't a lot of this just be people blaming something else that they just happened to have, after their jab, on the jab.

Back