Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am 100% unvaccinated :cool:
At least, according to the UK government. I got double jabbed in Canada where I've been living for the past 3 years. Means fuck all in the UK though.
You will be 100% unvaccinated according to UK records. As far as I know there is no worldwide database for sharing everyone's medical records. Of course you could take the information with you to share with the country you are emigrating to or going to on holiday. That will become common with electronic records and patients in the UK having access to their medical records.

Had 2nd Pfizer dose on Tuesday, arm ached for an hour then stopped. Only other side effect I got was feely beyond tired for a couple of days.

I had my second moderna and it absolutely wiped me out. Had no sleep, keep going hot and cold, eyes feel like there on fire and my arm is in agony. He left the needle in for about ten seconds not like last time

I had my second moderna and it absolutely wiped me out. Had no sleep, keep going hot and cold, eyes feel like there on fire and my arm is in agony. He left the needle in for about ten seconds not like last time
Have my second moderna on Thursday, can't be chewed for the above like. :lol: Hope you feel better soon.

Had second Moderna jab at 6 o clock. Feel sound so far. A lot of blood this time like, the lass seemed to be flapping about it.
Ha ha bairn had her 2nd one today too mate. Must have just been unlucky with where they stuck the needle in. Sometimes it will hit a small vein and bleed. 👍👍

Seems to be high up on my arm. I'm probably infertile because of it. That would be a good thing like because I'm after a vasectomy.
How you feeling mate ? She's rough been talking to the big white telephone a few times this morning, not sure if thats last nights drink or the jab though 🤣🤣 She's got the aches and pains side effect though probably be fine by tomorrow just in time for dayshift.

Me and the Mrs had our 2nd moderna jobs yesterday and it’s completely wiped us out. Been sick all morning and just feeling rough. I’m glad that I’m feeling like this though from the vaccine rather than having caught it

Had my second Pfizer on Thursday. Felt shite on Friday, pulled around for MK on Saturday but still wasn't right, then was a little groggy on Sunday.

Feel sound now and glad it's done. I quite like the thought of getting away on holiday next year :lol:

That’s me done

I feel a bit weird like, anxious or something but physically ok for now

Just had my 3rd Pfizer jab, as I’m imunocompromised
Out of interest were you offered that automatically or did you request it? Wife is on inflectra which is an immuno suppressor so wondering if/when she might have to get third jab. Research appears to suggest antibodies decline quite quickly for people on immuno suppressant medication so might need really regular jabs.

Out of interest were you offered that automatically or did you request it? Wife is on inflectra which is an immuno suppressor so wondering if/when she might have to get third jab. Research appears to suggest antibodies decline quite quickly for people on immuno suppressant medication so might need really regular jabs.
He's in America so they'll have different procedures over there I'd imagine.

Back