Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have a grown up who could come hold your hand?

I've just had my 2nd Pfizer, just a sore arm (same as the 1st) but has anyone else had really stinky pumps after or is it just me? :lol:
Had my second Pfizer last Tuesday, was rough till around Friday dinner time.
Still got a bit of a headache what I can’t seem to shift.
For the first 3 days my arse was like an orchestra, never had so much wind 😂😂

Had my 2nd jab on Saturday morning. Forgot to eat before hand and my blood sugar tanked and I nearly passed out. Proper fanny like.

Got a dead arm but not too bad. Felt a bit groggy and tired on Saturday and Sunday morning, but played footy Sunday night and gym this morning so I'm back to normal now.

Honestly just can't understand why some people are refusing to get the vaccine.
I've had both jabs & tested positive over the weekend for Covid, physically fit & don't smoke, weight is also spot on, i could hardly get out of bed Thursday & Friday last week.
Hate to think what would have happened this time last year with no vaccine :(

Had my 2nd moderna jab last Thursday. Didn't sleep well on the Thursday night. Had a stinking headache all Friday morning/early afternoon. Slept nearly 10 hours Friday night and been fine since.

Had a couple of side effects after my 1st including sore lumps under arm pit and a red square patch at the injection site. These did appear after a few days so may still come out yet.

Had my 2nd moderna jab last Thursday. Didn't sleep well on the Thursday night. Had a stinking headache all Friday morning/early afternoon. Slept nearly 10 hours Friday night and been fine since.

Had a couple of side effects after my 1st including sore lumps under arm pit and a red square patch at the injection site. These did appear after a few days so may still come out yet.
But you’re well and likely to stay so. Well done!

Had my second Moderna yesterday so I’ve updated my vote. Had the jab at half 9 in the morning and had a sore arm by the afternoon but fine apart from that. Then around 7pm I started getting the shivers, burning up and aching all over. Was in bed by half 8 last night still shivering but boiling hot and got pretty much no sleep at all so I’m wrecked today. I’m still aching a bit, feel dehydrated and a bit groggy but not as bad as last night thank fuck.

Had my second Moderna yesterday so I’ve updated my vote. Had the jab at half 9 in the morning and had a sore arm by the afternoon but fine apart from that. Then around 7pm I started getting the shivers, burning up and aching all over. Was in bed by half 8 last night still shivering but boiling hot and got pretty much no sleep at all so I’m wrecked today. I’m still aching a bit, feel dehydrated and a bit groggy but not as bad as last night thank fuck.
Are you, me? Had my second moderna yesterday and had a sore arm after a few hours. Started feeling groggy around 9PM so went to bed, woke up today with a dull pressure like headache, aching all over and my legs dont seem to work properly :lol:

Are you, me? Had my second moderna yesterday and had a sore arm after a few hours. Started feeling groggy around 9PM so went to bed, woke up today with a dull pressure like headache, aching all over and my legs dont seem to work properly :lol:

Aye sounds similar to what I had then. I was right as rain again by about 7 to 8pm the following day so it only lasted around 12 hours really which I’ll take compared to what some have had.

I am 100% unvaccinated :cool:
At least, according to the UK government. I got double jabbed in Canada where I've been living for the past 3 years. Means fuck all in the UK though.

Back