Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Employed by a private ambulance company who have a contract with the assessment suite in the RVI . Even though I deal with patients suffering from Covid every day , apparently we are not going to be offered vaccinations from the NHS . Not happy to say the least .

I'm awaiting my invitation. My mam is a nurse so she's already had the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. My grandparents are in their 70s so I'd imagine they'll hear in the next few weeks. I'm asthmatic but only 29, so I'd imagine I'll be a good few weeks after them.

Employed by a private ambulance company who have a contract with the assessment suite in the RVI . Even though I deal with patients suffering from Covid every day , apparently we are not going to be offered vaccinations from the NHS . Not happy to say the least .

disgraceful.
my wife’s a respiratory nurse and at any given point one of her team is covering the Covid ward and none of them have been guaranteed one (she managed to scrounge one from the community team) before her stint back on there next week

won’t be long though I wouldt imagine - get the GP to code you as group 2 (health worker) and then you will be recalled soon

disgraceful.
my wife’s a respiratory nurse and at any given point one of her team is covering the Covid ward and none of them have been guaranteed one (she managed to scrounge one from the community team) before her stint back on there next week

won’t be long though I wouldt imagine - get the GP to code you as group 2 (health worker) and then you will be recalled soon
Would love to be able to see the criteria on how they are issuing the jab . I would bet there are numerous cases of non public facing staff being issued with it especially higher up the ladder .
Although I am reasonably sure I would survive covid as my health is good , I am more concerned for the patients we deal with . I must attend numerous wards during my tour of duty , three different hospitals and umpteen care homes , so by definition I must have a high chance of spreading the virus.

Would love to be able to see the criteria on how they are issuing the jab . I would bet there are numerous cases of non public facing staff being issued with it especially higher up the ladder .
Although I am reasonably sure I would survive covid as my health is good , I am more concerned for the patients we deal with . I must attend numerous wards during my tour of duty , three different hospitals and umpteen care homes , so by definition I must have a high chance of spreading the virus.

No joined up thinking is there

Some of the local hospitals are vaccinating their shielding staff first before frontline workers. It makes sense as it means they can bring them back into work once the course is completed and sufficient people have been vaccinated to make it reasonably safe for them to return to work.

Some of the local hospitals are vaccinating their shielding staff first before frontline workers. It makes sense as it means they can bring them back into work once the course is completed and sufficient people have been vaccinated to make it reasonably safe for them to return to work.
They said we couldn’t have it because we don’t have an NHS email address or NHS number .? Sounded a load of rubbish to me . If they had a reasonable explanation I would be more than happy to hear it and would accept it but to me it sounded like we couldn’t have it as we work for a private company even though we work hand in hand with the a&e staff.

Back