Have you had your covid19 vaccination yet?

Your vaccination status

• Had the pfizer first jab

Votes: 149 12.0%
  • Had the pfizer second jab

Votes: 170 13.7%
  • Had the AstraZeneca first jab

Votes: 286 23.0%
  • Had the Astra Zeneca second jab

Votes: 295 23.7%
  • Had the Moderna first jab

Votes: 34 2.7%
  • Had the Moderna second jab

Votes: 75 6.0%
  • Had other covid vaccination

Votes: 11 0.9%
  • Won't have a vaccination

Votes: 65 5.2%
  • Can't have a vaccination

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Awaiting to be invited

Votes: 156 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Young'un (20) gave us a bit of a shock yesterday. Had the 2nd az the night before at 7pm.
About 4am started puking and didn't stop. Continuous retching and struggling to breathe and he must have got a bit of a panic on, arms went into a spasm , he said he looked like a t-rex but couldn't move, legs were heading the same way. His ma dialled 999 and lad was here within 5 mins managed to get him settled down , checked him over and he was fine. Slept a lot and woke up absolutely fine today

I've been double vaccinated but the NHS keep contacting me to organise my second jab. Some knobhead at Durham vaccination centre forgot to enter it in the database. I'm tempted to go along and be triple vaccinated. 🤣

I've been double vaccinated but the NHS keep contacting me to organise my second jab. Some knobhead at Durham vaccination centre forgot to enter it in the database. I'm tempted to go along and be triple vaccinated. 🤣
Three months after my second jab I've just been invited to have my second jab. In my case I think my first jab is the one that's gone missing, when I went for my second jab they had no record of it or of my appointment. Ho-hum, no covid passport or booster for me then.

Three months after my second jab I've just been invited to have my second jab. In my case I think my first jab is the one that's gone missing, when I went for my second jab they had no record of it or of my appointment. Ho-hum, no covid passport or booster for me then.
Contact your gp surgery and let them know the date and batch number from your vaccine card. I rang mine and they said loads of people were getting these clerical errors.

You’ve had ample opportunity to get a jab, god knows what damage Covid could do to you long term. Hopefully you’ll be ok.
The difficulty here is what if you are an inadvertent virus carrier and unintentionally pass on the virus to those who have low resistance or are immune compromised?

Back