Going for a walk

Struggling badly at the moment. Waiting for a scan. Plantar Fascitis crippling me, reduced to a mile a day at the moment. Sooner the better get this can and can try and find a solution. Insoles haven't made any difference I got fitted. Got some knock off crocs from Primark which are providing some comfort round the house.

Big day yesterday. Stopped off in Grasmere to quickly nip up and down Silver How before heading off to the Langdale peaks. 42km and 16 Wainwrights covered over the day, bit of wild swimming in the tarns was refreshing as owt. Absolutely knackered like 😰

In lakes this week but not chancing much today
Air con in car and a bit forest ramble

Big day yesterday. Stopped off in Grasmere to quickly nip up and down Silver How before heading off to the Langdale peaks. 42km and 16 Wainwrights covered over the day, bit of wild swimming in the tarns was refreshing as owt. Absolutely knackered like 😰
Amazing stuff 👏
Like a young me ! 😄

Last edited:
Struggling badly at the moment. Waiting for a scan. Plantar Fascitis crippling me, reduced to a mile a day at the moment. Sooner the better get this can and can try and find a solution. Insoles haven't made any difference I got fitted. Got some knock off crocs from Primark which are providing some comfort round the house.
Strange that ,i was in agony with sciatica last year and bought a pair of Primark sliders and within a week the pain had gone ,don't know if it was coincidence or not but i bought another pair as a back up .
Do Primark sell healing shoes ?:lol:

Looking at doing Great Gable on Saturday. Could anyone who has done this before please advise on the best place to park? Best walking route? Would be mostly appreciated.

Looking at doing Great Gable on Saturday. Could anyone who has done this before please advise on the best place to park? Best walking route? Would be mostly appreciated.
I parked in Seathwaite, lots of free parking off road near the farm where the routes start. Think the farm opens the field up to park in and camp too.

Me & The Wife have been doing the 10,000 steps a day since 1st August, Ive lost just over a stone and shes lost 1/2 a stone. We are keeping it up, I want to lose another 2 stone and her aim is another stone. We get in from work then just get changed and head of in any direction we can think of, we really enjoy it, takes us about an hour and a half.

Back