Gareth Thomas rugby player hiv positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike your eloquent eloquent intellectual chums calling me a c/unt, a tool and a dick, etc :lol:

Are they well equipped at conversing, give your head a shake man.

Are they being touchy and defensive ...
... now attempt to respond to that question without any hypocrisy.

Away you go.
:lol: Case in point.

Why don't you think he represents his cause well (which you've omitted from your bolding)?

It's a bit daft suggesting I would use 'mob law' considering what my reputation is on here. Totally irrelevant too.

Speaking of 'mob law', seems they're starting to turn up in here. I'll let the thread carry on to avoid the inevitable derailment.

You just claimed I said 'people would be better of keeping their distance from him.'

You're lying because you've blown another argument and floundering, you've flounce off, as usual, in 10, 9, 8, 7 .....
:lol: Case in point.

I'll take that as you being incapable of answering so resort to stupidity ...

... at least you're predictable if nothing else.

Last edited:
He seems an ok bloke to me , I’m not bothered if someone is open about being gay just don’t want it rammed down my throat

You just claimed I said 'people would be better of keeping their distance from him.'

You're lying because you've blown another argument and floundering, you've flounce off, as usual, in 10, 9, 8, 7 .....

I'll take that as you being incapable of answering so resort to stupidity ...

... at least you're predictable if nothing else.

I don't believe he represents his cause particularly well

Why?

'thought you were going, etc...'. Changed my mind as you're just getting out of answering this question by deflecting.

For what it’s worth, probably not a lot I understand the bursting into tears aspect.
We have many a celebrity who do the same thing yet we never see many doing it who have had a terminal diagnosis of some kind.

Drug addicts, cheats etc yes but rarely those who are faced with death.

HIV is hardly what it was and people can live quite a fairly normal life with it.

I am saying this without seeing anything mind but that’s my take on it.

Where’s everyone going for Sunday lunch?

Why are you still giving the OP the oxygen of your attention?

Why are you, want the last word as usual by any chance.

Instead of telling other people what to do why not just go ...
... just a thought, you seem quite wound up tbh.
He seems an ok bloke to me , I’m not bothered if someone is open about being gay just don’t want it rammed down my throat

I don't understand why he says he's doing these interviews to 'remove the stigma of HIV' ...

... I didn't think there was a great stigma any more, certainly not with people I know.

It makes you wonder if he's been so courageous that he waived his fees or donated them to a good cause.

That's an honest question as he may well have done.

Last edited:
I'm not and, I have to say, I'm quite surprised at the reaction to the OP.

It seems some people are incapable of being rational and actually reading the words in the post.

It's blatantly obvious what I'm saying but some people see a gay man mentioned and refuse to accept the slightest criticism in any other way than bigotry.

Ironically you haven't read the OP properly :rolleyes:
As usual, the professionally offended see agendas where there are none.

What fees? Has he been paid for this interview that he has done?

Genuinely don't know so happy to be proven wrong with the correct information.

Only in the last week or so Jesy Nelson has been widely praised for the documentary she has completed about bullying and the abuse she has had to face. Why can't Gareth Thomas do something similar?

Last edited:
Why?

'thought you were going, etc...'. Changed my mind as you're just getting out of answering this question by deflecting.

He said in the f***ing OP man. He doesn't think people bursting out in tears on TV is too beneficial for the cause. Whether you agree or disagree is something else, but at least bloody read the OP.

He said in the f***ing OP man. He doesn't think people bursting out in tears on TV is too beneficial for the cause. Whether you agree or disagree is something else, but at least bloody read the OP.

Can't see that in the OP.

"Where there's an agenda there's blame."

:lol:

Really, you don't have a clue?

What is it about my post that you don't understand?

"I don't believe he represents his cause particularly well and he doesn't seem well equipped to handle the pressure it's putting him under."

.... 'no one on here' except the 9 people who 'liked the OP' :lol:

But why should people distance themselves from him? That’s the part that you are avoiding answering.

What fees? Has he been paid for this interview that he has done?

Genuinely don't know so happy to be proven wrong with the correct information.

Only in the last week or so Jesy Nelson has been widely praised for the documentary she has completed about bullying and the abuse she has had to face. Why can't Gareth Thomas do something similar?

I can't stand all thes celebs crying over the slightest bit of shìt but in this case wonder if the fact of having a life threatening ilness maybe somewhat stressful and depressing ;)

Ironically you mention a lass who's done a documentary on internet bullying,
Was she mentioned on your mag site ?

Then I'm very sorry that you struggle with comprehending arguments with which you don't necessarily agree.

Odd that you're wildly misquoting the OP but he's not pulling you up on it.

I mean it's not really, but you know...

But why should people distance themselves from him? That’s the part that you are avoiding answering.

Are you actually being serious, have you not read the OP?

Firstly, I didn't say anyone should distance themselves from him, you must be imagining that.

I was talking about me and me alone, I'm not telling anyone else what to do. It's my opion and nothing more.

This is what I said with the answer to your question you keep claiming I'm avoiding, it's in the OP man.

"Whatever his cause, whether I believed in it or not, I'd be thinking of distancing myself from him.

The concept that bursting into tears makes someone a hero is really starting to wear a bit thin."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back