Frightened Rabbit

Giving them a proper listen today. I'm very impressed and dunno how they've passed me by.
Such a sad shame it's taken the sad news for me to listen to their music.

Same here. The songs are quite moving now.

On a very serious note, if anyone feels like things are overwhelming them so much that there's no way out, tell someone. I'm here to chat if you need to. It won't fix things but it will be the first step in starting to.

Ditto! PM box always open.

On a very serious note, if anyone feels like things are overwhelming them so much that there's no way out, tell someone. I'm here to chat if you need to. It won't fix things but it will be the first step in starting to. Likewise, if you think someone you know is struggling, ask them. It could save their life.

This place may be a weird and wonderful collection of people, but it's great for support and stuff when it comes to serious issues.

On a very serious note, if anyone feels like things are overwhelming them so much that there's no way out, tell someone. I'm here to chat if you need to. It won't fix things but it will be the first step in starting to. Likewise, if you think someone you know is struggling, ask them. It could save their life.

So easy to post the RIP without any real thought, but this is a great and very true post.

Speaking to people CAN help despite what you may think, and it doesn't mean or make you weak!!

Perfectly put - I'm sure many of us feel the same. Thanks

Plenty. It’s in all of the major sources iirc

It’s off the first (well second technically) record, but this is so scary. I’ve seen them live so many times from pub to thousands. Gutted but hopeful

I'll admit I haven't ever listened to them before now but have followed the news story. That song is so bloody tragic. :neutral:

horrible news. :(

classy. Well said mate. Great post!

Terrible news. I saw them a few years ago in LA and it was a grand show. So sad.

FWIW I've also dealt with depression loads in life and am happy to talk to anyone who finds themselves up against it.

Spent today listening to their back catalogue again. They were a very very good band indeed
Really is great stuff. Listened to Greys and MOF at work yesterday and then listened to Mixed Drinks in my car on the way in today, before the dreaded confirmation. Just listening to that link with Frank T above makes me uncertain if I want to listen to anything else today.

Only heard of them through someone posting about them on here years ago, it was right up my street at the time haven't listened to them for a while now but will give them a listen tonight I reckon.

Back