Frightened Rabbit

RIP to the lad. Not really my type of music but sad to hear and just looking at the pictures of him you can tell he was a nice bloke.

My 2 favorite artists
Ditto mate.

Where have you been all my life? :D

@Dave Herbal is also a huge Frank fan, not sure about FR though?

Spent today listening to their back catalogue again. They were a very very good band indeed
Also this.

Maybe it's brought on a new meaning, or a new understanding is perhaps a better way of expressing it, but I've never enjoyed their music as much as today, and that's saying something.

I think their two best are Midnight Organ Fight and Pedestrian Verse
Aye.

Backwards Walk holds a really special place in my heart. One of those really rare songs that speaks exactly what you feel. Quite possibly my favourite for that reason alone.

Last edited:
Listened to Midnight Organ Fight when I got in from the pub last night. Sobbed my heart out. What a record, but god it's a bloody difficult listen now. Floating in the Forth man. :(

Listened to Midnight Organ Fight when I got in from the pub last night. Sobbed my heart out. What a record, but god it's a bloody difficult listen now. Floating in the Forth man. :(

I listened to it last night and had a very similar reaction. I'm not usually one to get bothered by 'celeb' deaths but his music had such an impact on me growing up.

Very sad indeed.

I know i'm late to this one, but they are/were (?) one of my favourite bands and certainly massive for me as I started to get into music. Got to see them at Glastonbury a few years back but they played two sets and I saw the one without all my favourites, they were pretty much my most anticipated band to see again/next. Proper gutted :cry:

Just recalled that when I saw them a couple of months back, they were filming parts of the show for a FR documentary - wonder if they’re going to go ahead with it (and if they do and it’s not in the can yet, if they’re going to include recent events)

Just recalled that when I saw them a couple of months back, they were filming parts of the show for a FR documentary - wonder if they’re going to go ahead with it (and if they do and it’s not in the can yet, if they’re going to include recent events)

Scott was talking about that in January so I assume it'll all have been recorded before this happened.

Scott was talking about that in January so I assume it'll all have been recorded before this happened.
I saw them Feb 24 and they were still filming then, so I don't know when filming stopped - were the UK anniversary shows after that? I don't know the time frame involved in finishing raw filming and getting the finished thing in the can - could still be in the production phases

Album recorded in 2008, shows how long these thoughts have been in his head. Very sad indeed.

Back