Frightened Rabbit

Discussion in 'SMB' started by chunkylover53, May 10, 2018.

1. discussed on the new music thread already, but still

Scott Hutchison, lead singer of the band (and the new band Mastersystem) has gone missing in Edinburgh, near the Forth Bridge. It’s now coming up to 48 hours

Nice bloke having briefly met him. Fingers crossed this isn’t turning out badly

Jasper likes this.
  2. Gideon Gungeon

Gideon Gungeon Striker

has there been a search party arranged mate?

PhilSAFC likes this.
  3. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Not looking good

wigwams likes this.
  4. Plenty. It’s in all of the major sources iirc

It’s off the first (well second technically) record, but this is so scary. I’ve seen them live so many times from pub to thousands. Gutted but hopeful

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Pricey, mux and kingmonkey like this.
  5. Gideon Gungeon

Gideon Gungeon Striker

hope he's found safe and sound mate. just done a bit research and it reminds us of richey a bit

6. It does sadly. Listen to the video I just posted

7. becs

becs Striker

Hope he turns up ok pet xx

8. Gideon Gungeon

Gideon Gungeon Striker

:eek: mate

9. MarcoG

MarcoG Striker

I think it'll be quite hard to listen to a lot of their stuff if the worst happens. Feels like songs like the one you just posted and I Wish I was Sober take on an even stronger meaning.

10. Indeed. I haven’t listened to them for a few years, but seen them so many times as they grew into bigger venues. From the Windmill in Brixton in front of about 50.

Gutted as I know how this ends

MarcoG likes this.
  11. James

James Striker

Gutted. :cry: Only saw him a few weeks ago, he was brilliantly funny and in great form. Crushed by this news, they have long been one of those bands that soundtracked my youth.

12. Feel the same. I loved the first couple of albums, and was brilliant to see them develop from a pub band to playing venues of thousands.

Absolutely gutted

13. becs

becs Striker

Awful news that. Poor bloke :(

14. Midnight Organ Fright on the way to work. Fuck, it’s hard listening

Two million voices likes this.
  15. Gideon Gungeon

Gideon Gungeon Striker

rip. thoughts are with the family friends and fans mate

16. You won’t find love in a hole :cry:

17. mux

mux Striker Contributor

Terrible news.

Great vocalist and as Chunk has pointed out some of his songs are haunting, even more so now. I love them.

chunkylover53 likes this.
  18. HABA87

HABA87 Winger

Really sad, been following this from a few sources since he was reported missing.
    Hoped he'd turn up but his last couple of tweets suggested it wouldn't be good news though. :(

Be so good to everyone you love. It’s not a given. I’m so annoyed that it’s not. I didn’t live by that standard and it kills me. Please, hug your loved ones.

I’m away now. Thanks.

:cry: