Fortnite

That was class. How do you build a door?

If you hold circle on one of your built structures you'll enter edit mode. Press your right trigger on the middle square and the bottom middle square and press circle again and it'll change the wall into a wall with a door. There's a load of different combinations for editing your buildings.

If you hold circle on one of your built structures you'll enter edit mode. Press your right trigger on the middle square and the bottom middle square and press circle again and it'll change the wall into a wall with a door. There's a load of different combinations for editing your buildings.
Thanks will have a play now. That'll be how you fill in corners too.

Update happening at the moment and servers down as a result. Off away for a few days but hope to play online with some of you next week.

Just checked out your stats, mate. Impressive stuff. Good use of the double pump too.

Last edited:
Update happening at the moment and servers down as a result. Off away for a few days but hope to play online with some of you next week.

Just checked out your stats, mate. Impressive stuff. Good use of the double pump too.

I'm on quite regularly on evenings as my missus works night shift. I think my stats are under the account 'ImTomaskii', not sure how the whole PSN vs Epic account works.

Double pump is very very fun, however it needs to be removed really.

I'm on quite regularly on evenings as my missus works night shift. I think my stats are under the account 'ImTomaskii', not sure how the whole PSN vs Epic account works.

Double pump is very very fun, however it needs to be removed really.
Yes you have to search using the epic username .For most people it's the same as PSN name. Tried this new grenade earlier, wasn't too useful!

I haven't had a chance to get on yet. Does it damage enemies? Or just propel them?
Looked like it just repelled them. Some bloke came out of the storm and I tried to send him back in. He just moved about a metre. Doubt it will get much use like the smoke grenade.

I'm shite at building fast like, even just wandering off and taking my time it's still, "Uh what is this I've built? This isn't what I wanted to buil...*headshot* Dead.

I'm shite at building fast like, even just wandering off and taking my time it's still, "Uh what is this I've built? This isn't what I wanted to buil...*headshot* Dead.

It's really worthwhile practising with the building. Build 4 walls and a ramp and you'll win a lot more 1v1's.

Not had chance to play with any of you. You're always in full parties. I play with a mate but feel free to join our party when you're on to make a squad.

I know not many people care for it but I’ve been doing a lot of Save the World recently if anyone wants to team up.
Is that free yet?
Never get on now with the kids on it all the time. The kids only had one between them for Xmas but pooled together their money and bought another so they have one each now in their bedrooms instead of downstairs

Is that free yet?
Never get on now with the kids on it all the time. The kids only had one between them for Xmas but pooled together their money and bought another so they have one each now in their bedrooms instead of downstairs
Nah I think it’s still a £18 addition. I prefer it over BR personally but it can get shite without a well organised team.

Back