Fortnite

I might do the same
I was lucky, mind. Went into Grainger and asked for the £145 Xbox they had in the window and he told me they had one without a box that they had just reduced to £120, so I grabbed it. The money I saved paid for pubg (£17 from cd keys with Assassins Creed unity for free) and 3 months of Xbox Live.

I was lucky, mind. Went into Grainger and asked for the £145 Xbox they had in the window and he told me they had one without a box that they had just reduced to £120, so I grabbed it. The money I saved paid for pubg (£17 from cd keys with Assassins Creed unity for free) and 3 months of Xbox Live.
Class deal that mind, I’ll have a look about

Finished in the top 5 the last few games...still yet to win. I must subconsciously bottle it. :lol:
Updated map released tomorrow. 12 new Points of Interest!
Aye, I've seen the new map. The left side of it has got a lot more new places to go. The developer said that there's currently no plans to introduce vehicles that you can drive which I'm surprised about.

I’m not being a negative nancy but I’ve tried this several times now and I just can’t get into it at all. Seems overly child like for me. I’m not a fan!

Won twice both on squads.

Got into the final 4 about 10
Times on solo anorl :evil:

Winning on Solo is all about positioning when it gets to the last 10. Prior to the last 10 you're best of sticking to the edge of the circle and coming in with the storm. Last 10 you need to get to the centre of the circle ASAP and build up a few levels. Don't poke your head out of the base and let the numbers fall naturally until last 5, then start peaking and sniping/rocketing.

Right chaps, got this for kids the other week and can play as my login and my oldest daughters (12) but the youngest who is 10 it won’t let her play it as it doesn’t meet the minimum age required yet I have allowed it in the settings??

Any ideas??

Cheers

Right chaps, got this for kids the other week and can play as my login and my oldest daughters (12) but the youngest who is 10 it won’t let her play it as it doesn’t meet the minimum age required yet I have allowed it in the settings??

Any ideas??

Cheers
The game might be a 12, hence it not allowing a 10 year old to play? I always lie on my kids accounts so they can get access to all the games.

Back