Fortnite

Best game I’ve played in ages this, anyone else proper addicted?

Got 76 wins overall now :cool:

Most kills in a game was 9 like.
9 wins for me I think. Getting alot better on duos with my mate. Two of my wins I got zero kills. One on duos where we didn't see anyone until the end and my mate killed the last player the other on squads where I played with Tom off here and he got about ten kills .

Depends on the bus route really, usually either Retail or Pleasant. I like a fairly busy drop but I hate the unpredictable nature of Tilted.
I've started dropping alot on the farms recently .

Kid asked for the full version of this for his birthday, were physical discs a limited run or something?

I'm not sure there's ever been hard copies of this game?

9 wins for me I think. Getting alot better on duos with my mate. Two of my wins I got zero kills. One on duos where we didn't see anyone until the end and my mate killed the last player the other on squads where I played with Tom off here and he got about ten kills .

Was a good win! I'll be on a fair bit this weekend if you're on. Just join my squad if I'm showing available.

But surely not though. They have ridiculous amounts.
Is it possible for people to ‘buy’ guns to start with? I’m sure I’ve seen people start with guns.
No, you can't. They'd have landed somewhere where a weapon/chest is and got one quickly.

Should you spend money on Fortnite?

Well, you might have guessed, but it’s obviously up to you. None of the things you can buy with V-Bucks give you an edge.

Spending money on the game doesn't give you extra weapons/materials.

But surely not though. They have ridiculous amounts.
Is it possible for people to ‘buy’ guns to start with? I’m sure I’ve seen people start with guns.
If you kill someone with loads of materials, you get theirs too, so towards the end you can end up with 999 of each type.

I assume you can pay to have unlimited building materials. Because the people I’ve ended up in the last 5 with have a seemingly unlimited supply. Have I said something silly? :lol:

Smash furniture in houses, You can get about 100 wood per house doing that. I find it more efficient than getting trees.

People who pay are more likely to be constantly playing the game, and will undoubtedly be better than us casual gamers, that’s the only difference. I’m usually killed by someone wearing the latest costume as they obviously play the game more than me.

Back