Fortnite

The game might be a 12, hence it not allowing a 10 year old to play? I always lie on my kids accounts so they can get access to all the games.
Yeah it is a 12 mate but assumed if I went into settings and said allow games upto 16 it would overide this. I can’t remember putting an age on her account when I created the user though? If that is the case will just create another account for her.

Yeah it is a 12 mate but assumed if I went into settings and said allow games upto 16 it would overide this. I can’t remember putting an age on her account when I created the user though? If that is the case will just create another account for her.
Xbox or PS4?

Haven’t tried it on my sons account on PS4 yet, but it works fine on his Xbox as we play it together all the time Online.

Tried a few games on this.
Can’t shoot anyone for shit. So just camped. Hit lucky and came 4th on one.

What’s the other game thing that’s 30 quid ? Same thing but vs AI ?

Wish DayZ would hurry up and come out

Tried a few games on this.
Can’t shoot anyone for shit. So just camped. Hit lucky and came 4th on one.

What’s the other game thing that’s 30 quid ? Same thing but vs AI ?

Wish DayZ would hurry up and come out
The main game is horde mode. Nowhere near as good as Battle Royale but you can learn how to build without constantly being shot at.

State of Decay 2 might be a better option than DayZ.

Had a few games on this last night after PUBG was doing my tits in.

Came 3 with 9 kills then second with 4.

The games don’t half go quick
Max kills I’ve had in a game was 4, I very rarely go anywhere populated and move in with the storm.

I think the games are half an hour long before the storm more or less closes in completely.

Just won my 1st Royale.
Camped like a twat to the very end. Watched the other 2 left kill each other whilst I peppered the base with grenades, that must have knocked their health as well as it only took 2/3 shots from a pistol to finish it and that was my only kill.

Last edited:
Max kills I’ve had in a game was 4, I very rarely go anywhere populated and move in with the storm.

I think the games are half an hour long before the storm more or less closes in completely.

Just won my 1st Royale.
Camped like a twat to the very end. Watched the other 2 left kill each other whilst I peppered the base with grenades, that must have knocked their health as well as it only took 2/3 shots from a pistol to finish it and that was my only kill.
In the bushes by any chance? A lot seem to camp there when I’ve been playing it.

In the bushes by any chance? A lot seem to camp there when I’ve been playing it.
I normally wedge myself between a tree and the storm and move in with it.
Consistently get to the last 10 doing this, without even seeing another person. Then it’s all down to luck for me as I’m absolutely shite when it comes to 1 on 1.

Consistently get to the last 10 doing this, without even seeing another person. Then it’s all down to luck for me as I’m absolutely shite when it comes to 1 on 1.
You need to be tooled up at the end or you have no chance.

Finally won a game on duo after over 100 attempts!

I play this a fair bit and I've won over 100 solo games now. First tip is to switch to Combat Pro controller layout.

Then try to land in busy places for a while, this will force you into learning the combat mechanics on the game.

Building is what wins 75% of your engagements. If you get shot, instead of working out where from and firing back, press your build button and spin around in a circle - instant 360 cover for you. Stick a staircase down and then with 5 seconds you've gone from being under fire to having full cover and the height advantage.

If anyone wants a hand, add me on Playstation - Tomaskii
Will add you.

1 on 1's are won and lost on building, and in particular who gets the high ground. Take this clip of me for example, I get shot from above, build some defence, block myself to compose, then build up a level above so you can peak. Once I had the high ground he had no chance.

1 on 1's are won and lost on building, and in particular who gets the high ground. Take this clip of me for example, I get shot from above, build some defence, block myself to compose, then build up a level above so you can peak. Once I had the high ground he had no chance.
I’m a camper, pure and simple.
I haven’t got the time to practice all the building malarkey. Quality what you do tho.
I won my only game camping like fuk and watching everyone else kill each other :)

Back