Fortnite

I've never used a tutorial, its just trial and error to find how the game works.

Try and dive to one of the named places, but one that's far away from the bus route. As soon as you get there prioritise finding a gun, shield and wood. Depending on which gun you pick up, limit your encounters to that range if you can (close range for shotgun/smg etc). From there just slowly make your way around where you landed. Practise your building religiously though. Get in the habit of building a wall as your instinctive reaction to getting shot.
The building is what makes this game shit for me. I play in a duo with a mate, but we’re both 40 and shit at games. We tend to stay away from people and always make it to the top 10, but that’s when our shitness is exposed.

Fuck this game....it makes me sooooooo jealous for pubg.

What's your normal plan?
Mixture really, I think duo is the hardest tbh, skill level always seems pretty tough. If I’ve had a few crappy games in a row going to a named location I’ll hit the outskirts up and work my way in. Prefer being on the edge of the circle and working my way in at the start but as soon as numbers get to 30/20 I’ll try and fortify in the middle somewhere

The building is what makes this game shit for me. I play in a duo with a mate, but we’re both 40 and shit at games. We tend to stay away from people and always make it to the top 10, but that’s when our shitness is exposed.

Fuck this game....it makes me sooooooo jealous for pubg.

My thoughts exactly. It's a nice alternative to PUGB but a shitter one, and the building ruins it.

I’ve caved today and picked up an Xbox so I can play pubg. £120 from Grainger.....to play one game :-(

Is, like.

I'm trying not to! I have my Ps4 so can't justify buying an xbox to play one game, but every time I glance at this thread......

Played my first 2 games of fortnite just before, I have no idea how to build!

I'm trying not to! I have my Ps4 so can't justify buying an xbox to play one game, but every time I glance at this thread......

Played my first 2 games of fortnite just before, I have no idea how to build!
I’d stop playing Fortnite then mate....that’s what’s led me to this sad state of affairs. Pubg is so good.

I'm talking about to download off the psn store
Yeah, that’s what I did. There should be an option to download the game for nothing, then you select the battle Royale bit st the main screen when the game loads, otherwise you’d have to pay to play the full game. Sure it hasn’t changed.

Just searched the store and it’s there free ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’.

Last edited:
I’d stop playing Fortnite then mate....that’s what’s led me to this sad state of affairs. Pubg is so good.

Yeah, that’s what I did. There should be an option to download the game for nothing, then you select the battle Royale bit st the main screen when the game loads, otherwise you’d have to pay to play the full game. Sure it hasn’t changed.

Just searched the store and it’s there free ‘Fortnite Battle Royale’.

Strange then

Back