Fortnite

That it is a massive grind unless you want to fork real money out. It has its fun moments and the building mechanics are very very well done.

His issue with pay to win/progress is the exact thing I had my apprehension about. It does look fun but not £35 worth for me.

Pay to win is the way ahead for the game developers now as there is as much if not more to be made in that these days.

Worst thing to come to games! FIFA is the worst for it!

People will lose patience eventually.

Not while people are making good money opening packs on YouTube which then encourages people to buy packs.

I've never bought a pack etc for FIFA although I have been guilty of buying the version of the game that's about double in price to get packs for the year, so as bad.

I won't do it anymore, won't even pay full price for a game. Sales all way

Not while people are making good money opening packs on YouTube which then encourages people to buy packs.

I've never bought a pack etc for FIFA although I have been guilty of buying the version of the game that's about double in price to get packs for the year, so as bad.

I won't do it anymore, won't even pay full price for a game. Sales all way

It'll hit a ceiling at some point you'd have thought.

Anyone play this?

Like player unknown battlegrounds just abit cartoony. Free to play on PS4, we had a howl on it last night. Just 100 people on map you gotta scavenge for guns, but you can destroy the map and build stairs and stuff to gain access to other locations.

I was pretty skeptical at first but we played 4 man co op for ours last night.

Anyone play this?

Like player unknown battlegrounds just abit cartoony. Free to play on PS4, we had a howl on it last night. Just 100 people on map you gotta scavenge for guns, but you can destroy the map and build stairs and stuff to gain access to other locations.

I was pretty skeptical at first but we played 4 man co op for ours last night.
It’s class.

The bairn got me playing this over the weekend and it’s class. I assumed it would be full of sweaty tryhards but it seems fairly relaxed. I’ve got PUBG on preorder so this is canny practice.

Been playing it on PS4. Battle royale mode. Got a few top 10 finishes and then won one. Made 3 kills during that game. Was intense as owt and me palms were sweaty!!

Been playing it on PS4. Battle royale mode. Got a few top 10 finishes and then won one. Made 3 kills during that game. Was intense as owt and me palms were sweaty!!
I’m just getting into it like. Had a few top tens but that’s because I hide like a bitch for most of it. Still getting to grips with building quickly seems to be the most important thing.

Just downloaded this is, it necessary to link accounts and any tips for a noob
I've been trying to get tooled up as much as i can ASAP and then just hide for a bit until the numbers drop and then move in with the circle - this should hopefully get you consitant top 10 finishes.

Must admit i've not done much on the building side of things.

My son plays this with his mates. They’re all 10 years old and it’s like listening to a squad of soldiers when they’re playing. They’re a finely tuned unit and always seem to get down to the last few.

Meanwhile I get shot from nowhere after a few minutes. :mad:

Just downloaded this is, it necessary to link accounts and any tips for a noob

I play this a fair bit and I've won over 100 solo games now. First tip is to switch to Combat Pro controller layout.

Then try to land in busy places for a while, this will force you into learning the combat mechanics on the game.

Building is what wins 75% of your engagements. If you get shot, instead of working out where from and firing back, press your build button and spin around in a circle - instant 360 cover for you. Stick a staircase down and then with 5 seconds you've gone from being under fire to having full cover and the height advantage.

If anyone wants a hand, add me on Playstation - Tomaskii

I play this a fair bit and I've won over 100 solo games now. First tip is to switch to Combat Pro controller layout.

Then try to land in busy places for a while, this will force you into learning the combat mechanics on the game.

Building is what wins 75% of your engagements. If you get shot, instead of working out where from and firing back, press your build button and spin around in a circle - instant 360 cover for you. Stick a staircase down and then with 5 seconds you've gone from being under fire to having full cover and the height advantage.

If anyone wants a hand, add me on Playstation - Tomaskii
Is there a tutorial or out cos I keep landing and dying without a clue what to do

Is there a tutorial or out cos I keep landing and dying without a clue what to do

I've never used a tutorial, its just trial and error to find how the game works.

Try and dive to one of the named places, but one that's far away from the bus route. As soon as you get there prioritise finding a gun, shield and wood. Depending on which gun you pick up, limit your encounters to that range if you can (close range for shotgun/smg etc). From there just slowly make your way around where you landed. Practise your building religiously though. Get in the habit of building a wall as your instinctive reaction to getting shot.

Back