Forest “fan” picking on a Derby supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s wrong, reprehensible on every level..but imagine if the same lad was pictured wearing wearing black and white in The Bridges.

I’m sure everyone be as virtuous and defend his right to wear his top where ever he wanted..

I've seen a few in my time, Im sure everyone has. I've called the odd bloke a bellend for doing so as well.
I've also seen probably seen people with disabilities wearing Newcastle colours down the sea front for example. I say probably as it hasn't registered as being anything at all as I'm a normal(ish) person.

Last edited:
Horrible individual. I’d have loved the young Derby supporters huge, angry mate to have rocked up in the middle of that. I’m heartened though at the reaction its received from Notts Forest fans on social media. Vast majority commenting are angry and embarrassed

Vulnerable folk have 100% immunity and the public recognise the need to look out for such folk. I'm sure in such a situation, kind hearted people would spot a potential problem and keep an eye on things. I know I would.

Sadly there are loads of cowardly fucks who talk the talk but can't walk the walk when it comes to it.

I'm a church going Methodist, and Salvation Army worker, who simply can't turn a blind eye even when it's much easier to do so.

Gets me in loads of bother I really don't need tbh.

Horrible individual. I’d have loved the young Derby supporters huge, angry mate to have rocked up in the middle of that. I’m heartened though at the reaction its received from Notts Forest fans on social media.
Vast majority commenting are angry and embarrassed

It's very easy to do that from your laptop tbh, how many would've waded in at the time?

Last edited:
Well done Forest for issuing a statement and offering the lad the chance of being a guest. I know what Cloughy would have done with the culprit if they found him.

Sadly there are loads of cowardly fucks who talk the talk but can't walk the walk when it comes to it.

I'm a church going Methodist, and Salvation Army worker, who simply can't turn a blind eye even when it's much easier to do so.

Gets me in loads of bother I really don't need tbh.

It's very easy to do that from your laptop tbh, how many would've waded in at the time?
I try and see the positive in most people mate. I’d like to think there’d be plenty of those commenting who would have gotten involved if they witnessed that going on. Regardless of which club you follow there’s unfortunately a small minority of brain dead morons in the same colours. And that behaviour needs stamped on. Whether that’s confronting the lowlife involved, identifying the person afterwards or whichever form of action. Do something.

I try and see the positive in most people mate. I’d like to think there’d be plenty of those commenting who would have gotten involved if they witnessed that going on. Regardless of which club you follow there’s unfortunately a small minority of brain dead morons in the same colours. And that behaviour needs stamped on. Whether that’s confronting the lowlife involved, identifying the person afterwards or whichever form of action. Do something.

I would truly love to believe that mate, honestly.

The sad truth is that most people will walk away and I'm talking from long and relevant experience.

Even worse is that any retribution is frowned upon and deemed excessive and unnecessary :confused:

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Sunderland supporters.

It's the equivalent of saying that David Attenborough is capable of murdering David Dimbleby :rolleyes:

Exactly mate.

I don’t get the mentality of “oh here’s something despicable, Sunderland fans are the same though.”

Exactly mate.

I don’t get the mentality of “oh here’s something despicable, Sunderland fans are the same though.”

It's like when people say 'all clubs have idiots' to excuse their own supporters.

I accept that Sunderland have a percentage of idiots ..... that doesn't excuse other clubs.

Some clubs, like Fulham, are nothing like Millwall, Newcastle or Leeds.

Cliff Richard is more than capable of it. Allegedly.

At least the ladies are safe, in his case :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back