Forest “fan” picking on a Derby supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you put like that, fair enough. I noticed he asked him who he was with. It would have been class if his 6'5" brick shithouse brother had been stuck at the checkout and came over while he was doing it.

I've explained I was wrong above. Now you fuck off.

Which very few people ever do on this forum tbf.

I hope that's the end of it.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The thread is more important than your daft squabble, please leave it there.

I work with adults with learning disabilities, I'm shaking with rage watching that, what an absolute f***ing scumbag, hope they find the paddy considine sounding motherfucker and out him, the prick

What would you have done if you'd been there mate, not a leading question.

"There's nowt wrong with having a bit daft carry on with the lad."

He realised it came out wrong and apologised, can't you stop derailing the thread and take it to pm?

I got as far as the poor lad saying he didn’t have a Forest shirt and had to stop watching.
You can see the lad is mentally challenged/disabled. It just cruel.

Apologies to @West_Winger as I know you started the thread with the intention of bringing this to people's attention and rightly condoning this blokes actions. On reflection what I said was mainly wrong and on second watch I realised that. I'll stay away from the thread now and hope it gets back to the original point.
*condemning

Condoning would mean he agreed with the lad being a prick.

He realised it came out wrong and apologised, can't you stop derailing the thread and take it to pm?

Hardly derailing. Threads often go off topic slightly, that is how a forum works.

I have nothing to PM :confused:

Apologies to @West_Winger as I know you started the thread with the intention of bringing this to people's attention and rightly condoning this blokes actions. On reflection what I said was mainly wrong and on second watch I realised that. I'll stay away from the thread now and hope it gets back to the original point.

No need to apologise. I don’t own the internet.

Yet.

Not sure you can be forgiven to be honest.

I'd have walked over to the lad smiling, told him the boy with the camera was only joking, and there's nothing to worry about, told him I'd take him to meet his pal at the bus stop, walked him outside, then told him to wait here as I've left my bag inside, went back inside and dropped the c*** with the camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back