Forest “fan” picking on a Derby supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's unbelievable. How can you watch a video like that and choose to post what he did. Fucks sake.
You lads must have better filters on viewing the posts on here over the years that have called mags stuff every bit as bad, often with photos to add to the “hilarity”.

Keep enjoying the view from your ivory towers.

You lads must have better filters on viewing the posts on here over the years that have called mags stuff every bit as bad, often with photos to add to the “hilarity”.

Do you mean the Bigg Market pic of the Geordie lasses in the snow?

Seriously mate you're so out of order here. If that was a Sunderland fan doing it to a mag the board would be unanimous in their disgust.
Mate, I’m completely in agreement with the OP and all posts condemning the fuckwit in the video. All I introduced was the uncomfortable fact that all clubs have their own minority of scum too, even us. I sit in the SE family corner, there's a bloke sits nearby with his son, no older than 8. The vitriolic bile that he comes out with makes me cringe.

The early posts in the thread were based around “that’s Forest fans for you”. Much as it’s an unpalatable fact, we’ve got them too. Thankfully, as with wider society 99% of us are sound and will call out reprehensible behaviour when and where we see it.

Mate, I’m completely in agreement with the OP and all posts condemning the fuckwit in the video. All I introduced was the uncomfortable fact that all clubs have their own minority of scum too, even us. I sit in the SE family corner, there's a bloke sits nearby with his son, no older than 8. The vitriolic bile that he comes out with makes me cringe.

The early posts in the thread were based around “that’s Forest fans for you”. Much as it’s an unpalatable fact, we’ve got them too. Thankfully, as with wider society 99% of us are sound and will call out reprehensible behaviour when and where we see it.
I just think there's no need at all to bring our fans into it but that's just my opinion.

I think there's only one person in a tower and it's a sanctimonious one.

The worst and best of ‘social media’ right there.

It has given a platform for this absolute cretin to show just how much of a bellend he is.

On the flip side, the reaction from decent, normal people has been incredible. The support (and offers) that the kid has received is heart warming.

Hopefully the arsehole behind the camera is identified and giving the good hiding that he deserves.

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Sunderland supporters.

It's the equivalent of saying that David Attenborough is capable of murdering David Dimbleby :rolleyes:
Well now you mention it that Attenborough always looks a bit shifty to me. And he spends most of his time watching animals either shag or eat each other that cant be healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back