Forest “fan” picking on a Derby supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

I totally agree.
Why not just leave at "it's not just forest who have idiots like this" without bringing Sunderland or any other clubs name into it.

Because there are several posts talking about Forest fans in general, my original post was to point out that the issue is society wide unfortunately.

I was almost sick watching that. My 19 year old daughter is disabled and doesn't have a nasty bone in her body, same as that lad probably doesn't. I know it sounds dramatic but knowing so many people with disabilities through my daughter, seeing things like this breaks my heart :cry:.
Spot on mate:evil:

Hope the twat gets a right good ploating.
Tragically, there are a lot more like him about, marra:evil:

Bet he didn't.
Don't know Botchie, never met the lad, but his posts seem well rounded and certainly not the Neanderthal Bollocks that some post on here. Just couldn't imagine him coming out with shit like that!

Last edited:
The lads a bit of a twat alright but maybe on some level he wants to let a kid with intellectual difficulties know he could be putting himself in danger and others may not be as 'banterous' . There are real nasty twats about. No need to film it though :confused:

This issue has highlighted the problem in society with some people's attitudes to disability.

I'm in wheelchair now but used to get about on crutches, I've been out in clubs standing at bar and lads have come and deliberately tried to kick away my crutches 'for a laugh'

It seems that society is getting round to the fact that racism, sexism and homophobia is wrong but disability seems to be still be something to laugh at for some people.

I've seen it on this board, people using words like ****, cripple and spacka. Probably not being offensive in their heads.

The 'n' word is bleeped out on this board why aren't the words above bleeped out?

Edit... seem like the m word is bleeped out

This issue has highlighted the problem in society with some people's attitudes to disability.
I'm in wheelchair now but used to get about on crutches, I've been out in clubs standing at bar and lads have come and deliberately tried to kick away my crutches 'for a laugh'
It seems that society is getting round to the fact that racism, sexism and homophobia is wrong but disability seems to be still be something to laugh at for some people.
I've seen it on this board, people using words like ****, cripple and spacka. Probably not being offensive in their heads.
The 'n' word is bleeped out on this board why aren't the words above bleeped out?

I couldn't agree more with this bit, I have also seen it more times than I care to mention on here. With my daughter being disabled these words jump out at me every time I see them. A particular 'insult' that I hate is when people are called 'special' or 'special needs'. My daughter genuinely does have special needs and is the nicest person in the world, yet people use special needs as an insult :evil:. When the other words you have mentioned are used I have to admit they are usually pulled up by other posters about it, however 'special' or 'special needs' is never ever challenged.

Last edited:

I've reported this word use, and others, but they've remained .... yet I was banned for calling someone an arsehole.

Allowing arseholes to use words like spacka, on here, just encourages them imo.

BTW, I'm sorry to hear you had a kick in the crutch .... really hurts that ;)

At least it didn't seen to upset the young lad which is a blessing.

It must be much worse for someone with a full mental capacity but a visible disability like cerebral palsy if they get the same treatment.

The police are apparently treating this as a hate crime which is overblown, and laughable, I'm sure they have better things to do. The bully should just have a good smack in the face tbh.

Because there are several posts talking about Forest fans in general, my original post was to point out that the issue is society wide unfortunately.
Then you should have said that instead of bringing Sunderland into it. It's not that difficult.

I got as far as the poor lad saying he didn’t have a Forest shirt and had to stop watching.
That's the bit that got me - at that point he could have bought the lad a forest shirt and completely reversed the whole thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back