Forest “fan” picking on a Derby supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utterly infuriating to say the least. Rivalry can cause idiots to do daft things but this crosses the line that must never be crossed. It's not something that should need warnings to prevent it.. it should be in everyone's dna. Vulnerable folk must be able to enjoy the football with the absolute support of everyone. One day, the bully will come to understand that you get more out of life by being welcoming and friendly.

Haven’t seen anything about this posted on here. What kind of absolute c**t thinks picking on a young lad like this is normal behaviour?

Twitter

I am sitting here shaking after watching that. I'm not a violent person but would take great pleasure in doing a dead man shoes on that utter utter kernt.

Please there must be a way to find out who the culprit is?

The biggest problem here is that he's recording it with the intention of putting it on the internet. There's nowt wrong with having a bit daft carry on with the lad. However I don't think he's picking on him as such. He's using it to gain notoriety on Twitter. He's still a f***ing tit like.

I'm sorry mate. It was bang out of order. He was taking the piss not having a bit of friendly banter.

You seen the film dead man shoes? I take it you sided with Sonny and his crew?

Last edited:
Can't bring myslef to turn the audio on - I can see straight away what it's going to be. f***ing hate shit like this - absolute lowest of the lows. Hope the lad doing the filming is outed and ridiculed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back