Football Manager 2023

Went up in 2nd place the first season with the lads, but second season in the prem we were steady around 13th until the last 15 games, lost a load and got relegated and sacked. Gegenpress seemed to become ineffective. I find it hard to turn things around once the rot sets in.

Might give it another crack soon.

Can anyone tell me if either the Mobile or PC version have the Iranian & Senegalese leagues playable?

Cheers in advance.

Not long bought this. Started in the Vanarama South with Taunton and got the sack quite quickly :lol:

Thinking of doing a random save in Europe somewhere, maybe lower league.

Not long bought this. Started in the Vanarama South with Taunton and got the sack quite quickly :lol:

Thinking of doing a random save in Europe somewhere, maybe lower league.

I’ve been doing a couple of seasons with some teams in the Danish Third Division. Most players are on amateur contracts - I add Argentina as a second nation & sign loads of 19-21 year olds who’ve been released by big clubs in Argentina.

Failing that, I always find TNS in the Welsh Prem a good one.

I’ve been doing a couple of seasons with some teams in the Danish Third Division. Most players are on amateur contracts - I add Argentina as a second nation & sign loads of 19-21 year olds who’ve been released by big clubs in Argentina.

Failing that, I always find TNS in the Welsh Prem a good one.
I’ve ended up starting with Gyor in the Hungarian second division. See how it goes.

I’ve never done a save in a league as obscure as this before. Only ‘out there’ league I’ve started in was the Scottish 3rd division on a previous FM.

Tactic based around park the bus with an attacking front 4 of diallo, pritchard, clarke and stewart. Sneaking loads of 1-0 wins. In my game Pattos in the England squad season 2 behind Pickford and Ramsdale.

How are you all getting promoted first season haha

Patterson and Bath have been injured and I'm conceding loads I'm 19th
its all about the tactics I think. As people have mentioned the gegenpress tactic 4-2-4 seems to be a good one. I got us promoted with 109 points using that. Have just gone through a frustrating pre-season with the club giving me chew over the wage bill. I bought Enner Valencia on a free and he scored a hattrick on debut against Spurs. Its probably all downhill from here though.

Just got us relegated in my second season back in the Premier league. Went with too much youth. I am hoping to keep my job and go again but doubt I will.

They have kept me on. My whole squad of youngsters want to leave like and most have relegation release clauses. Will see what I am left with at the end of the season.

Sometimes there's nowt you can do. I once on CM2002 or there about used the editor to make my Sunday league football team all 20s at everything and made them play for some league 2 team edited to the Sunday league team. I got promoted every season and then won the Prem at the first attempt, losing 3 league games over those 4 years. Then the player who I made me wouldn't sign a contract on terms exceeding any offered by another team (I'd gave myself unlimited money) and moved for 150 million. The little shit.

Anyone looking for a good RB Regan Poole from Lincoln is a bit of a bargain and good enough to be back up for a PL side signed for £600k valued £10-13m

its all about the tactics I think. As people have mentioned the gegenpress tactic 4-2-4 seems to be a good one. I got us promoted with 109 points using that. Have just gone through a frustrating pre-season with the club giving me chew over the wage bill. I bought Enner Valencia on a free and he scored a hattrick on debut against Spurs. Its probably all downhill from here though.

I think it's match engine personally.

I had wingers and my defensive like on standard. Yeah it might not work the same but bottom 3?

Now changed to the default gen gen press and can't stop winning despite Danny bath having single digit pace and playing a high line.

Match engine isn't the best is it

Back