Football Manager 2023

Will this lappy do the job for FM23?

HP 15.6 Inch Full HD Laptop PC 15s-fq2015sa, Intel i3, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11 – Silver https://amzn.eu/d/7wk7NI7

Haven’t played for a couple of years but might take the plunge and spend the whole of Christmas playing.

HP 15.6 Inch Full HD Laptop PC 15s-fq2015sa, Intel i3, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11 – Silver https://amzn.eu/d/7wk7NI7

Haven’t played for a couple of years but might take the plunge and spend the whole of Christmas playing.

HP 15.6 Inch Full HD Laptop PC 15s-fq2015sa, Intel i3, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 11 – Silver https://amzn.eu/d/gF1qqIZ

Last edited:

First save since the full release 2 seasons in with Feyenoord :cool:

First season was a mixed bag finished a disappointing 4th, Runners Up in the Dutch Cup and Semi Finalists in the Europa League

Had a massive overhaul for the 2023/24 season a few big sales from the original squad to reshape the team

Orkun Kökçü to Spurs £34m
Santiago Giménez to Fiorentina £20m
David Hancko to West Ham £11m

First and Back Up XI's

Logon or register to see this image

Was looking for some decent Newgens aged between 15-17yr old seen this lad had no club a bid in from Ajax for him seen his atriubtues thought I've got to outbid them he wanted £800 a week £10k signing on fee so offered him £5k a week and £1m signing on fee turned out well :eek: :cool:

Hammer his jumping reach for additional training, the. Switch to defensive positioning. He’ll be Unstoppable in a few seasons with game time

Hammer his jumping reach for additional training, the. Switch to defensive positioning. He’ll be Unstoppable in a few seasons with game time
Jumping reach is fine for a 15 year old, that’ll naturally grow as he gets older. There’ll be a limit to that reach as well given he’s only 5ft 10/11, could even be retrained as a defensive mid with those stats.

Successive promotions for south shields and now in League 2. finding it far too easy to just stroll the league, first season in conference north was probably the hardest of the 3 so far (holidayed first season to take control of a promoted side to that level).

If you're not as daft as I am when it comes to PC gaming and if you're on Xbox ultimate and playing FM through that then it pretty much doesn't matter what laptop spec you're playing on if you use cloud gaming as the servers do the graphical shunting about.

I was pretty amazed when my lad showed me that I can play Forza Horizon and Flight simulator champion on an i5-1135G7 with Iris Xe. I was going to shell out a load for a laptop with a dedicated graphics card but now there's no point.

Cloud gaming obviously benefits from a rock solid wifi connection or being plugged into the router like.

After a very shitty start in my first PL season I'm somehow 9th in Jan. Getting absolutely spanked though off the big clubs, and my away record is diabolical. I don't really like playing defensive football and I've got a -4 GD :lol: Dan Neil is probably my player of the season so far, and keeper I got on a free Nathan Baxter is doing really well. Patto is not best pleased at being sub

After a very shitty start in my first PL season I'm somehow 9th in Jan. Getting absolutely spanked though off the big clubs, and my away record is diabolical. I don't really like playing defensive football and I've got a -4 GD :lol: Dan Neil is probably my player of the season so far, and keeper I got on a free Nathan Baxter is doing really well. Patto is not best pleased at being sub
Cant believe you've still got Patto! he was the first one I replaced, still have him on the bench though.

Back