Football Manager 2022

Signed Dame NDoye on a free on deadline day, to go with the Egyptian Beckham I signed on a free. Also got dos Santos for nowt, but he's played 20 mins and is now injured.
Alves and Doyle are a class centre half pairing. Stewart is a machine, 7 in 7. I've won all 7 league games so far and only conceded 3 goals.

Managed to get my game started again. Must be a bug where if you've been playing on an external screen linked via HDMI and you try and play without that next time then the game won't load until you are hooked up to a screen again.

Played 5 league games, won 4 and lost 1. Trying an attacking gegenpress style tactic which has worked well last couple of games.

Started flying now, well mostly. Effectively in the same position as we are IRL - one game in hand and 3rd. 20 games in.

check out Zoran Kvrzic if you need a free RB, he’s been very good.

Have they patched it overnight or something?! Gone from walking it and Stewart getting at least a goal a game to struggling to even get a shot in and having a man sent off four games in a row! 2 sent off in the fourth!
Update: I’ve now had 7 red cards in the 6 games I played tonight. :lol:

Time to turn it off I think
Sounds similar to my save last night regarding the red cards anyway

I flew through pre season and won the first 2 league games comfortably. Proceeded to then lose 5 off the belt, changed tactics slightly then went on to only lose another 4 times the rest of the season. Finished 2nd to Ipswich. Stewart 36 goals for the season and Pritchard being class for me too.

Transfer budget of 3.5m for the Championship and weekly wages of 230k p/w. Don't think I'll be getting very far with that...

One thing they need to sort is I've already been rumoured with 3 takeovers. I know our recent history suggests we're nearly due another owner but expected us to be more stable than that!

Started off doing well but playing crap now and 9 points behind Oxford who are top. Anyone got any tactics that worked with Sunderland? Anyone using anything in particular apart form early crosses ?

Just downloaded now on Steam, I have to hover quite a lot higher than the buttons I'm trying to click on. I think this happened with the Beta last year but can't remember. Is there a way to fix this?

Just downloaded now on Steam, I have to hover quite a lot higher than the buttons I'm trying to click on. I think this happened with the Beta last year but can't remember. Is there a way to fix this?
Have you sorted it ?

Go to preferences change to window mode then switch back to original screen that should do it

Steady away unbeaten after 8 games in the Champ.

6 draws including a 1-1 against the Mags who evidently went down. Also beat Brentford 2-1.

Given Newcastle and Brentford look like runaway shouts for first and second I’ll take that.

Sitting just outside the play off spots. Will take that.

Out of the Carabao first round unfortunately.

Signed Dame NDoye on a free on deadline day, to go with the Egyptian Beckham I signed on a free. Also got dos Santos for nowt, but he's played 20 mins and is now injured.
Alves and Doyle are a class centre half pairing. Stewart is a machine, 7 in 7. I've won all 7 league games so far and only conceded 3 goals.

Alves & Doyle were that good i've just re-signed them for my 1st season in the championship, although Willis is keeping Doyle out of the team atm.
Also signed Broadhead permanently as cover in attack, Everton demanded the huge sum of £10 :lol:

Alves & Doyle were that good i've just re-signed them for my 1st season in the championship, although Willis is keeping Doyle out of the team atm.
Also signed Broadhead permanently as cover in attack, Everton demanded the huge sum of £10 :lol:
Hope you were you cheeky and asked to pay instalments ? :lol:

Class, that's got to be a bug on the beta, I'll try the same and see what happens. Did you sign him at the end of the loan or during it?

Started off doing well but playing crap now and 9 points behind Oxford who are top. Anyone got any tactics that worked with Sunderland? Anyone using anything in particular apart form early crosses ?

Early crosses will only be effective if it suits your set up. If you're struggling, use the presets but I find setting up from scratch with minimal TI's the best way forward for me (getting the right balance of player roles is more important).

That said I'm playing a 4-4-2 wing play with my Tonbridge Angels side. Lost first two against stronger opposition but into our groove now.

Class, that's got to be a bug on the beta, I'll try the same and see what happens. Did you sign him at the end of the loan or during it?
I didn't sign any of them until July, after they'd all returned to their clubs. I was hoping I would find better players after promotion but wages and loan fees are a nightmare.

Promoted as champions with SAFC W25 D15 L6 Pts 90

Loads of 2-2 draws teams pinching late points

37 goals for Stewart, 14 assists for Pritchard also Dajaku was good 10 goals from outwide fine season from Embleton too and plenty of assists from Cirkin and Huggins

Back