Football Manager 2022

First season finished Champions on 95 points. Pritchard scored a penalty in the 92nd minute of the last game to win 2-1. If it had finished 1-1 we'd have finished 3rd. Portsmouth finished 4th on 91 points.

Ross Stewart ended on 27 goals and Yaya Sanogo got 21 in 34 games. Only other signing was Elmo.

Going to be pretty much a full new team next season though.

West ham and Leicester were in the relegation zone after 35 games but both stayed up.

I'm managing in the Scottish lower leagues with Stirling Albion. Tip for any other lower league manager - Harrison Sohna came on loan sand he's been great, had him for three seasons straight and been good value right up to the Scottish Championship.

Spurs have activated Cirkins £6m release clause was valued at £20m :cry::cry::cry::cry:

He turned them down :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I had a few offers from Palace and Watford for Neil so ended up dishing out a load of over the top contracts to keep everyone happy just in case something like this happened.

Harry Redknapp likes this

Really tempted to get it, don't think I've had FM since maybe 2015. It sounds like there is a huge amount of detail to the game, is it a bit overwhelming for newbies?

Managed promotion as champions with Sunderland on the last day of the season, pipping Sheff Wed. Ross Stewart got 31 goals in the league. Got Doyle and Alves back on loan for the next season aswell as signing Broadhead for 27k, Tsanaev a keeper from AFC Wimbledon, Ryan Hardie from Plymouth and Jamie McGrath on a free from St Mirren.

Started with Sunderland.

12 league games gone, 10 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat.

26 goals for 4 goals against.

Surely it won't continue to be so easy!

Actually bought the game today via MS store, it just sits at download pending then fails :rolleyes: Has anyone else bought it throught MS and had a similar issue?

Finished my first Championship season in 14th which I was fairly happy with. Could've had a run at the end for playoffs but fizzled out. Don't want to rush up to the PL anyway. Looks like my signings this pre season have worked and I'm 2nd after 7 games. Looking very strong.

Sold Chong for 7m, Embleton to Derby & a youngster I had on a free for 7.5m. Net spend of -£20m. Spurs came in for Cirkin and offered a loan back so took it.

Best signing so far has been Zirkzee on a free.

Very happy with this squad.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Managed promotion as champions with Sunderland on the last day of the season, pipping Sheff Wed. Ross Stewart got 31 goals in the league. Got Doyle and Alves back on loan for the next season aswell as signing Broadhead for 27k, Tsanaev a keeper from AFC Wimbledon, Ryan Hardie from Plymouth and Jamie McGrath on a free from St Mirren.
As well the above I signed Angus Gunn on loan, James Bree, Charley Musonda, Jacob Davenport and Lewis Baker on a free and Max Killman for 300k. In the top two of the championship after about ten games.

Lost in championship play off final 2-1 83 and 87 minute goal they had two shorts on target need to go pick a new mouse from Argos as well I decided to nut it, remember why I don’t play these games

Looking good for a play off spot with the lads. Level on points with Boro but ahead in 3rd on goal difference.

Mags are second having fallen away from Brentford a bit but will still take the other auto spot comfortably.

Ross Stewart has been good but not as ridiculously prolific as in some people’s saves :lol:

I got Alves back permanently for a pretty good fee.

He’s now being talked about for a national call up.

Still raging about work permit rules preventing me getting Hoffmann back.

Last edited:

Back