Football Manager 2022

12 games in with Wimbledon and still unbeaten. beat sunderland and rotherham away in that, and took a point from ipswich away... so doing something right with my tactics

annoyingly blew two 2-0 leads now to end up drawing. Jebbison on loan from Sheff United and Banks from Palace are my only notable signings that are getting much game time. currently sat 6th in the table and my expectations is to avoid relegation

hoping i can get a couple decent loans in january and keep myself in the playoff places

Totally lost interest in it. Had my most enjoyable save for years with La Nucia/Real Sociedad and now just have no motivation to play it.

Tried a save as Djurgardens, just winning every game and wasn't really getting in to it. Thought I'd try a save with the lads but couldn't even be arsed to get through pre season 😐

oddly started my current game with Helsingborgs in the Swedish 2nd tier thinking I'd get them promoted. Didn't realise as the game started in July 21 they were already promoted from the previous campaign. Easiest promotion I've ever achieved without playing a game. Had 2.5 years there and won the league twice - no idea how as the players were shit.

Moved to Wolfsburg after getting sick of getting no money to spend and doing OK. Took them from 16th in the Bundesliga to grab a Europa cup spot and won the German cup. I'm quite authoritarian though and it backfired massively and ended up selling about 7/8 decent players who were unhappy. Also Bayern Munich are on a different level though, so everyone is playing for 2nd place.

Finished 7th with Wimbledon just missing out on the playoffs. Plymouth the freaks started beating absolutely everyone to get in. I bottled it big time end of the season with 3 losses in a row against absolute shite

Brought Jebbison and Banks back in, along with a couple other PL loans. Signed half a dozen frees and a couple of paid signings.

Played 3 and won them all so far but against average sides. Hopefully go up this season. Wigan absolutely pissed it with around 105 points

Finished top with 101 points. Hit a shit run of form mid way through the season and tweaked it a bit to play a bit shorter passing at a higher tempo and started smashing the league up. Won something like 18 of my last 20 games.. onto the championship :cool:

My best CB who i had got on a free from Coventry who finished with a 7.4 rating for the season fucked off on a free. Wanted ridiculous money but now looks like actually it’s going to be the going rate for the league.

Last edited:
Can’t believe I’m sitting 2nd in the championship in my second season with the lads.

Playing 3 at the back, wingbacks two central midfielders. With a deep sitting forward, forward and inside forward. First time ever I got 3 at the back to work. cirkin has been fantastic and is now rated at 12 million. Huggins doing a job. Greenwood is sitting on 12 goals. Holmes been fantastic from Reading and Dahlberg has been unreal for 300k class keeper.

Tom Lawerence should be joining me in January battling with Palace, Brentford and Norwich all on 51 points.

Most I have enjoyed Champ manager for a while.

I’ve got my Level 10 Chester-le-street into the prem. I got relegated first time round but stormed the championship after and finished 6th on my return. It’s took a good number of years and managing the finances has been a massive challenge but it’s been a class save and can’t wait to conquer Europe now.

I’ve got my Level 10 Chester-le-street into the prem. I got relegated first time round but stormed the championship after and finished 6th on my return. It’s took a good number of years and managing the finances has been a massive challenge but it’s been a class save and can’t wait to conquer Europe now.

Fair play. One of the things I've always found frustrating about LLM, is when you progress you still have zero money unless you sell players on when you reach professional level leagues and the gates never really increase. What were your match attendances for the PL season?

Did you have to put a mod on to get that level? The bairn couldn't get it without a mod, quite impressed he did it by himself

Finished 2nd in the prem and won the champions league last season (2029/2030) with the lads. Won the FA Cup in 2028 and 29; the league Cup in 2026, 28 and 30; and the papa johns in 2022. Probably going to retire the save now until the new FM comes out.

Picked it up for free the amazon deal, and doing the same with Horden. Top of the league half way through the season.

Not much change since fm 20 really

Gave in and bought the bairn an in game editor. Surprised he hasn't went too mad with it, just gave his Washington United a cash injection,bigger crowds and some sneaky wonderkids

Has anyone started a new game recently and checked how any of our new signed youth are rated?

I can imagine Michut to be decent due to who we’ve signed him from but what about Ba and Bennette?

Has anyone started a new game recently and checked how any of our new signed youth are rated?

I can imagine Michut to be decent due to who we’ve signed him from but what about Ba and Bennette?
Michut and ba have decent potential but it’s randomised to an extent. Both can make decent premier league players at the higher end or championship at the lower end. Bennette is crap and capped at about non league level. My mate sent me a screenshot of an older game where Ba finished 3rd in the NxGn awards one year

Ba is at Arsenal and worth about 30 million on my save, currently in 2028.

free on Amazon gaming if you connect it with an Epic account atm
Yeah, I picked it up.

Can't believe they still haven't fixed the bug where some players are wearing the wrong colours. There's far too many bugs, 2020 was terrible for them and this one is still there after 2 years.

Back