Football Manager 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing you’d just sign into your steam account on your new laptop and then download the game onto your new laptop. At worst you’d need to input the product key again?
Nar just saying stream no install or owt unless I've got to uninstall steam on my old laptop first or something :neutral:

Guessing you’d just sign into your steam account on your new laptop and then download the game onto your new laptop. At worst you’d need to input the product key again?
Was because my old laptop was on with steam open working now what a throbber :lol:

Last edited:

Promoted Spennymoor as Champions of Conference North with 3 games to spare..
Boring season overall if it wasn't for the 3 different North East derbies I had - Beating Blyth and Darlo in the league then getting drawn against Hartlepool in the FA Vase.
Unsure if I'll get to play against Gateshead as they're surprisingly giving Salford City a run for their money in the National league.

Jack Ross was sacked after 9 games picking up only 2 points. Replaced by ex-Leeds gaffer Thomas Christiansen who catapulted them upto 3rd with 4 games to go.

If I get bored of the National League I'm resigning and taking over some shit club in some obscure league without starting a new save.

Boring season overall if it wasn't for the 3 different North East derbies I had - Beating Blyth and Darlo in the league then getting drawn against Hartlepool in the FA Vase.
Unsure if I'll get to play against Gateshead as they're surprisingly giving Salford City a run for their money in the National league.

Jack Ross was sacked after 9 games picking up only 2 points. Replaced by ex-Leeds gaffer Thomas Christiansen who catapulted them upto 3rd with 4 games to go.

If I get bored of the National League I'm resigning and taking over some shit club in some obscure league without starting a new save.

Take Spenny into the champions league mate

If you manage back to back promotions with the lads have a look at Paulo Vitor, a young Brazilian attacker. I think he was 20 when i signed him for £10m. He's been brilliant for me on the left of a front 3 as an inside forward and won the young player of the month award 4 or 5 times over the season.

Ailton at left back & Zinchenko have also been quality

Take Spenny into the champions league mate

Always wanted to try the MLS. Hardest league in the game imo figuring out the first pick and draft systems and then in their continental compitions you have the Mexican teams just effortlessly blow you away

Always wanted to try the MLS. Hardest league in the game imo figuring out the first pick and draft systems and then in their continental compitions you have the Mexican teams just effortlessly blow you away

I played it 2 year back & traded away all my assets for picks in the first year. The first year players were shite (all real players from college). After 2 seasons the class regens were coming in but I didn't play that far (the next year eligible college players start to appear on the player search). Interesting league though with the wage cap. Can imagine it would be an added challenge playing with attribute masking.

The NACL teams were all shite i will add. Seem to remember it was a 3 team group & I played teams from random NA countries who didn't even have any real players. Can't remember if I played a Mexican team at all. I was playing as DC and they started in the competition at the time. Bit shit though because obviously you should go into the club World Cup for winning it but for some reason you don't go in straight away because of the way the calender falls & so you go into the one after the immediate one after you win.

From what I remember you can use Allocation money to trade for draft picks and that. Really different stuff you should do it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Does Bradley Fewster still play for them?:cool::cool:

Had back to back promotions with Spennymoor Town all the way to the Championship with the same Striker scoring 35+ goals every season despite his ingame stats being awful and him being an actual Spenny player in real life.

Had a good run towards the end of my 3rd season, finishing 7th in the Premier and winning manager of the year :cool:
I only lost 7 games but somehow managed to draw 19.

Been given a much smaller budget this summer (£25m) and tried to get some English players in as i signed a lot of foreigners last year.
Was annoyed at losing my keeper to Arsenal (Raya) but got £23.5m for him and signed a better one for less money.
Also had QPR's eyes out for my 4th choice centre back (Elez). Bought him for £1.9m in the championship and got £9m for him.
I've made a profit after bringing in 7 new players.

Best Team:

GK - J. Butland (£13.5m - £17.75m)

RB - K. Walker-Peters (free)
CB - R. Oxford (loan)
CB - J. Thorniley
LB - Ailton

DM - F. Anguissa
CM - J. Weigl (loan)
CM - Y. Herrera

AMR - A. Zinchenko
AML - P. Vitor

CF - N. Gonzalez

Subs:

GK - H. Lewis (free)
CB - C. Soyuncu
CB - M. Kumbulla (£3.6m)
DR - S. Corchia
DM - A. Romero
CM - K. Phillips
CM - K. Palmer (free)
CM - E. Hyndman
AM - D. Gray
AM - G. Nkoudou
CF - S. Diaz​

Had a good run towards the end of my 3rd season, finishing 7th in the Premier and winning manager of the year :cool:
I only lost 7 games but somehow managed to draw 19.

Been given a much smaller budget this summer (£25m) and tried to get some English players in as i signed a lot of foreigners last year.
Was annoyed at losing my keeper to Arsenal (Raya) but got £23.5m for him and signed a better one for less money.
Also had QPR's eyes out for my 4th choice centre back (Elez). Bought him for £1.9m in the championship and got £9m for him.
I've made a profit after bringing in 7 new players.

Best Team:

GK - J. Butland (£13.5m - £17.75m)

RB - K. Walker-Peters (free)
CB - R. Oxford (loan)
CB - J. Thorniley
LB - Ailton

DM - F. Anguissa
CM - J. Weigl (loan)
CM - Y. Herrera

AMR - A. Zinchenko
AML - P. Vitor

CF - N. Gonzalez

Subs:

GK - H. Lewis (free)
CB - C. Soyuncu
CB - M. Kumbulla (£3.6m)
DR - S. Corchia
DM - A. Romero
CM - K. Phillips
CM - K. Palmer (free)
CM - E. Hyndman
AM - D. Gray
AM - G. Nkoudou
CF - S. Diaz​

Raya as in David Raya from Blackburn?

Yes, they bid about £13m, i asked for £25m and managed to get £20m up front + £3.5m in add-ons.
Was class for me but Butland is better

Crikey. He's vastly overrated then

Squad decided to mutiny because I released my record appearance holder with over 350 appearances for Spennymoor.
Pre-season wasn't exactly smooth either, had a 29 yr old who picked up a 14 month injury with a shattered kneebone and he decided to call it a day because of the injury.

Aside from that I've assembled a great squad for a semi-pro outfit, definitely won't be challenging this year, the club has £15,000 left in the bank and there's teams like Billerciay and Leyton Orient in the division. But squad is good enough for a playoff push. A cup run is most priority to stabilise the books however..

Downloaded it last night and started a Sunderland save.

Not played any matches yet as i've been getting everything set up. New contracts for Maja, Gooch, Embleton and a few other prospects already sorted :cool:

Anyone know a decent PC for this? Can't be a laptop. Want to be able to play other stuff like The Sims, Two Point Hospital, not bothered about high end games so doesn't need to be shit hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back